𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

.

.

Angel woke to a sharp pounding in the back of her head. And her arms were chained to some pipe behind her, she discovered, when she tried to move. Where even was she? What happ- oh. Right. She was pulled along to follow Foxy but then everything went black.

"Help! Help me! Is anyone out there!" She was returned with silence.

With a frustrated sigh, she studied the room. The only way out looked to be the two doors on either side of her, but the buttons were too far. There was a set up in front of her, old monitors on a rusty desk. A button sat there too.

It was nasty and dirty where ever she was. A strong smell of mold captured her sense of smell and made her eyes water. Someone had been living down here. She turned to the left and saw a cot, a whole little set up for someone who camped here for awhile.

Maybe it was a friendly homeless person? Or...someone got lost and had to make camp. This place was overly huge after all.

It didn't explain why she was chained up here, though.

After awhile of calling for help, someone eventually came through the doors.

"Vanessa! Im so glad to-"

"Shut up."

Angel went quiet, eyes narrowing in confusion. Vanessa walked over to the monitors and hit the button. Somewhere through the doors, heavy metal clanking was heard. And to the surprise and terror of Angel, there stood some old, raggedy and horrible smelling animatronic. It looked like a rabbit or maybe a kangaroo. It limped into the room, looking as if it was holding on to a single thread.

Then Monty followed...Chica...Roxy....and Freddy. They looked lifeless. Their eyes were a bright purple, they all slightly twitched, as if they were fighting a bug. Angel had seen a Map Bot go through the same thing, sorta.

Vanessa blew a bubble with her gum and turned to face Angel.

"You are now under Afton, he will tell you why you are here and why you are going to be giving up your soul or whatever nonsense." Then she turned on her heel and left back out the door she had entered through.

'Afton', she was guessing, was the old rabbit animatronic. It stepped forward in little hobbles right before the frightened girl. It peered down at her before reaching out and grasping her hair, tugging it up. She cried out at the pain that contrasted against whatever head injury she had. It let out a dark chuckle and then Angel finally dared to look up.

She nearly threw up. Was that mangled bits of bone and flesh intertwined with the endoskeleton?? It's face...or jaw, with still-connected teeth looked like it was barely holding on. And the stench...the stench was the worst part. It rank of death and its eyes held evil.

"Im William Afton, founder of these...multiple chains of Freddy Fazbear's. To keep it short, I need to kill you and harvest your soul to create a remnant in order for myself to be alive longer...younger...the rest of whatever becomes of yourself, will most likely haunt and control one of these fine specimens."

His voice was so gravelly, it sent shivers down her spine. He let her go, body dropping with gravity, and stood in front of the various four.

"I won't be totally cruel, you can have a moment to decide who you'd like."

Tears ran down her face. She really was gonna die. Murdered by the hands of this thing and forced to possess and animatronic shell. It came back holding a knife and a jar, she didn't even see it leave. She thought he was gonna stab her, cut her up, probably place her heart in the jar, but he just set the items on the desk and walked back out the room.

She noticed something different with Freddy, besides the obvious. His eye color started to constantly switch from purple to his normal blue. He shook violently, crouching down slightly to grab at his head. Groans left him, loud, he really sounded in pain.

Before he stopped. Eyes became normal. He looked around frantically before his optics set on Angel, rushing over to her quickly. "Oh dear! Are you alright! S-some virus got into my system and I-I- tried to fight it, but it was too strong."

Angel smiled and leaned forward, allowing Freddy to break her binds. "Its okay! Im glad you're okay now! We have to get out of here, Afton is trying to kill me."

Gregory ran into the room all of a sudden, whispering frantically. He explained he cut the virus off from Freddy and soon the others will follow suit. That old animatronic would be coming back soon, Angel could feel it. So Freddy gathered Angel into his arms and began following Gregory to the exit. Even Freddy was lost.

He explained that the Plex was built on top of all the other Fazbear locations, that they were now way under all of them.

The three of them ran for awhile- through doors, up crumbled stairways, and through a large hole in the floor. Unfortunately, they were stopped by a broken, hanging elevator. "Vanessa did something! That was our only way up."

Freddy thought for a moment before lifting both Angel and Gregory to stand atop the broken box. He figured the two of them were light enough to climb the ropes all the way to the opening at the top, while he moved blockade from another elevator across the old party room.

"I will meet the both of you on the main floor but you have to hurry!"

"No! We can't leave you! We-we will find a way for you to come with us."

Freddy shook his head. Angel sighed and took a deep breath before pulling the boy's arm with her. He helped him get a good grip on the rope and let him start climbing before she did. This might've been scarier than her getting stabbed. It seemed the shaft went down for miles, pitched into darkness, same with above, only there were emergency lights guiding them.

It wasn't too long before they made it to the top, running through the tunnels to somehow find an unlocked door. Freddy came in on Gregory's watch, telling him to wait, he found a way out and to watch out for Vanessa or Vanny.

They waited in an old storage room with the door semi-cracked to see outside. Angel didn't feel too good, her head was spinning and her body felt tired from the exertion. She left Gregory to find a bathroom, promising to be back.

She quickly used it and stopped to guzzle down water from a near by fountain before she was slammed into the wall next to her. It was some guy, no worker that she knew. He bore a strange grin and laughed gleefully at having captured her.

He watched from the shadows, no one knew of his existence. Hell, he had been here for three weeks, saw what he needed to see, and now has what he wanted. It would've been Vanessa but...she had too much spunk for him.

"Hey pretty girlie...you ready for some fun?"

.

.
Word Count: 1275
A/N: The button by the monitors is in fact not the 'set Burntrap on fire' button. The random guy towards the end is the one that set up camp in the way bottom, but knows his way around. He got in sorta like Gregory and sadly, is a bit of a creep. This will all tie in with the Prologue and shortly the book will be ending with only a few chapters left!