𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

.

.

"Naughty girl...it's past your bedtime..."

Moon's voice was gravelly and warped- no where near Sun's honeyed and cheery voice.

"Uh...what?" Angel was pushing herself back as far as she could go into the tiny space available.

"Trying to escape, are we? You must be punished."

Angel felt a cold hand wrap around her ankle and yanked, her body gave as she was dragged out from underneath the desk and into the air. She let out a panicked scream as she came face to face with the animated figure. "P-please put me down!" Moon laughed at her struggle, trying to wiggle out of his bone-crushing grasp. Her breath hitched as his grip got tighter and he began slightly swinging her from left-to-right and back again.

All of a sudden she was lifted even more into the air...and then higher. Moon seemed to be floating in a way and if she looked close enough, she could see a bungee cord of some type attached to a hook on the back of Moon. Her stomach lurched with the newfound height and she felt suffocated. He took her up to the balcanated flooring above and let her hang over. The drop must've been fifty feet or more.

"You want me to put you down now?" He chuckled foully. He turned Angel to stare at his fearsome face- full of jagged and rough features and the blood red eyes that glared down at her from within. "No! Don't drop me! Please!" She began to softly cry- scared out of her mind. Where were the others? Shouldn't someone see this on one of the security cameras?

Moon tutted her and began to lower her down onto the platform that jutted about eight feet from the wall. He grasped her shoulders and pushed her towards the inside of a little room. It had pillows and an old springy mattress, some glow-in-the-dark stars placed on the ceiling, she didn't have time to look long before the nighttime animatronic growled at her.

"Leave. I hate sniveling cry babies."

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

Angel rushed out of the daycare and to the main atrium where the front doors were. It was only 3:45 but surely they would let her out, right? She crashed into the black gates that were securely shut and began pounding on them. Hopefully they would rise up and let her free. She even tried her security badge, but it wouldn't let her out until her shift was done at six. "PLEASE! Let me out! Let me go!" She continued screaming until fatigue and the whole fact of the situation hit, and she slowly slid down the black casing to the floor. With her head tucked into her arms, she continued to cry. "Why can't I leave.."

Freddy was marching along throughout the Plex. He wasn't really looking for anything or anyone, just having time to himself without the little kiddos. He visited Bonnie Bowl for a few hours...he'd rather not dwell on that too long. He makes it down the escalator to the main floor. He usually likes to take the long way when going back to his room.

Before making a turn, he heard quiet cries and stood still for a moment. His little ears bounced as he took in the sound and went to go find the child that belonged to such cries. Except...it wasn't a child. It was Angel. His little superstar.

"Angel...come here superstar. Let us go." She barely lifted her head and the sight nearly broke him. He scooped her up gently and carried her towards his room. She kept her face hidden in her hands and soft tremors racked her body. He scanned her quickly. His sensors told him that she was exhausted, dehydrated and was in shock. Something definitely happened, no doubt.

Once in his room, he set her in a pile of Glamrock plushes and t-shirts, a spot Angel spent her time in when she hung out with Freddy. Automatically, she curled up and buried her face into the material of a few shirts. He didn't want to leave her alone but it would only take him a few seconds to grab a water for her to sip on. In the process, he alerted the other Glamrocks of her status. Roxy was the only one who didn't reply. Probably charging.

He returned to see Angel in the same spot. She flinched when he tapped her. "I am sorry Angel. Drink some water, it will help."

She graciously took his offer and slowly sat up with the support of his hand. He sat on the couch beside her and watched attentively. He wouldn't bug her about what was wrong yet, she needed to rest. Angel drank a little more than half of the water bottle and placed it down. Her eyes felt swollen and her head was beginning to pound in an obnoxious rhythm.

The door slid open suddenly, causing Angel to jump slightly. In came Chica and Monty. Chica rushed over and embraced an out of it girl while Monty looked at Freddy expectantly. Freddy shook his head.

"She has not told me anything yet. I found her by the front entrance crying. My system indicated a high level of stress and slight dehydration as well as fatigue. I assume something spooked her or she had an anxiety attack." Chica looked between the group worriedly. "I say she gets some rest and then later when she wakes up, she can eat pizza and tell us what happened?" Freddy nodded but Monty was too focused on the worn out face of his girl.

"Nah, I wanna know what happened now. Her condition could get worse if she waits any longer to tell us." Monty said and stepped forward, pushing the bear over so he could sit close. Chica sighed.

"Angel you don't have to tell him, we can-"

"No," It came out scratchy so she cleared her throat and began again. "No, its okay. You guys deserve to know. I don't w-want you all worried for nothing."

She sat up straighter after taking another swig of water. Eye contact was made with Monty and it helped ease her some. "We won't rush you, superstar. Take your time." That eased her more. She wanted to fall asleep now, but she promised to tell.

She began with the call with Vanessa, how Vanessa wanted her to watch over the daycare while she went to handle some other business. "I met Sun and he was nice, too hyper for me though so it was kinda nerve wracking. Umm...he warned me about Moon and told me to leave. T-tried to get me to leave, actually. I didn't listen until the last minute when he.." She shuffled some and layed her head on Monty's leg like a pillow.

"I uh..I hid under the security desk. And it was quiet for awhile, until M-moon found me." Tears bubbled on her waterline and continued to push through. Moon was just so terrifying. He could have easily killed her if he so desired. She got away luckily. And if there is a next time, she might not be so lucky.

She channeled her focus onto the fact that she was safe now. It seemed to calm her slightly.

"He got to me and dangled me in the air...he even took me up to the balcony and threatened to drop me from fifty feet high...He eventually put me down and let me go."

Monty growled and snapped his jaw into the air. "I'll kill the bastard." If Monty's head could spin like a hurricane from the rush of emotions that surged through him, it would. "That flimsy little bipolar motherfucker. Messing with the wrong people. Did he not learn his lesson the last time?!" He stood up swiftly, making sure Angel was fine, before turning and looking at the other two in the room.

"Well? What are you two gonna do about it? Cause' im ready to beat him into the ground for touching mon cher." Freddy felt his chest get tight at the sight of exhaustion that ran through the girl's body- making a statement. He sighed, then, and stood.

"I do not partake in violence, Monty. You know that. I can speak to him and tell corporate, but that is far as im going. He spooked her, yes. But didn't harm her physically.

Chica nodded along with the bear. "Im with Freddy on this one Mont'. Maybe get Roxy on board with you."

He didn't like the approach his friends were taking, but usually when Freddy's mind was set, it stayed like that. "Whatever. I can do it on my own," He turned to look at Freddy. "If Angel was yours, you would understand." And so then he left.

Freddy and Chica looked at eachother and then the girl who was between them, sound asleep. Maybe Monty was right...but they couldn't just do anything violent like him. It wasn't as easy as it was to Roxy and Monty. They were programmed in that sort of fashion- to be more boisterous and get the children excited.

Chica exited next and Freddy was left watching over the angel of a girl she was.

.

.

Word Count: 1539