𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

.

.

"W-what?! Let me go!" She struggled out of the man's grasp, falling to the floor. What was up with this place? 

Before she could get up, the man grabbed her ankle and pulled her up to stand. He put her in a headlock, ordering to her to walk forward. A little roughhousing with her shouldn't go south with all the robots busy. And that little boy ran out the building for sure. 

"Bitch just cooperate! It'll go by way smoother if you do." 

He gripped her arm tightly, shoving her against a dimly lit area against a wall.  With a quick look, there were no cameras or people around, so this was perfect. She shook slightly, eyes wide, awaiting the man's next move. There was no way anyone would come to her rescue now. Freddy was busy and the other's were out of commission momentarily. 

He let out a giggle and leaned into her neck, breathing in her perfume and sweat, a shudder ran through her. She was disgusted. Angel hit his chest, kicked him, spit in his face, but it only seemed to rile him up more. Her body was then pushed even harder into the concrete behind her. She was trapped, no where to move now. 

"Please! Please stop! Y-you're hurting me!" Her body was being crushed it seemed, it was hard to breathe with the man's weight on her, and it only intensified when his thumbs dug under her ribcage.

He laughed. Her squirming form proved amusing to him. "I just wanna keep you close...but you keep pushing me away! Did you know they fired me? Right before you came?" A cackle left his lips and she saw the way his pupils contracted. "I was the best mechanic here! Then you had to come along and get a higher position, pushing me away! That was the last time."

He bit a mark on her shoulder, reveling in the way she sucked in a painful breath.

"Ow!"

He pulled back once he heard clanking down the tunnel. He groaned and rolled his eyes. What the hell is with others interrupting him? It doesn't stop, the clanking making the floor thud with each step. Freddy is the first to appear and then Monty, who looks pissed as all outdoors. 

The man before them shuddered in fear. Monty's eyes glowed a horrifyingly bright red and he made such unsettling sounds that reverberated throughout the darkened tunnel. It sent chills down her spine when his maw was closing in on his throat. 

In shock, the man crippled. Monty's hand wrapped around the sinner's neck, claws finding purchase in his flesh. "Leave and don't ever come back or else I will kill you." He nodded feverishly and stuttered as he constantly tripped trying to escape, "Yes s-sir...n-nev-never come back."

Monty and Freddy watched as he scampered down the unlit tunnel, no doubt falling along the way, until they couldn't sense him anymore. Their attention was brought back to Angel. A shaken mess. Her arms were wrapped around herself and she was blinking back tears that were already falling down her flushed cheeks. Tight curls of her hair that was once in a pony tail, were frizzy and some strands clung to the saltiness staining her skin.

A pang of sadness and guilt ran through him at her shaken form. He thought she would've flinched away. Freddy ran past him with all the details and Monty was beyond shocked and disgusted with himself. He said he wasn't to blame entirely but Monty still felt fully responsible. they would- hopefully - talk about it whenever she woke up.

Together, the two of them went back to his room. She was sound asleep so he left her on the couch while he went to his mirror. His plating was dirty and grime was in places that made him feel like he needed to be cleaned a hundred times over. 

Was all that even real? He almost killed Angel and some kid. Afton was gone now, for the last time. Turns out old geezer couldn't hold on much longer and really did need remnant. 

Monty looked over her bruised arms and deemed they weren't too bad. He'd have to give her ice when she woke up. His optics drifted to a mark on her neck resembling a bite. That bastard bit her?? He growled. He'd also have to replace the mark when she awoke. 

The rest of the night-er early morning, went by very slow. Angel was exhausted and he needed to charge as soon as possible. Before even considering about leaving, Freddy popped his head in and waved. 

"I'm fully charged so I can watch over Angel while you go do what you need to do." With a grateful nod, he stalked out of the room and into the back where his main charging station lay. As he entered and closed the door, he wondered what would become of the morning. Would Angel leave and never return? Vanessa had access to all the cameras so no doubt she would see what happened. And the other animatronics still had to put in a report of what happened, it was mandatory with every missituation. 

He sighed and allowed himself a moment of peace while he recharged. Monty was supposed to be brash and tough but now it seemed he was depressed. If he had tear ducts, no doubt he would be crying right about now. With his advanced artificial intelligence, he could just revert back to his man-made personality, but he just couldn't. He couldn't walk out acting like an ass and pretend like none of this even mattered. So he chose to deal with what was happening now. 

Would Freddy do the same? What about Roxy and Chica? Revert to their normal selves to deal with the pain or just push through? 

Hopefully all would seem clear in an hour. 

.

.

Word Count: 970

A/N: For obvious reasons, only part of the prologue was used in this chapter instead of full on repeating it because that would be boring. One chapter is left! Im so glad to those who supported this book. Votes, comments, and adding it to your library and even just reading it- I appreciate that :)