𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

.

.

Monty was beyond pissed. It would seem his predatorial instincts have kicked in. Funny how HR actually let that into his AI.

He stomped his way to the Daycare building and slammed open the usually heavy doors, then continued until he was dead center in the middle of the play-place. "Alright come on out you fucked up moon man!"

A sinister laugh was heard and Moon slowly came down from his perch on the ceiling. "My, my, if it isn't the little sewer gator. What brings you by?" Monty growled at the name and went to muff the swinging animatronic, but he dodged. He kept swinging, eventually following Moon in a circle.

"You scared to get hit, huh? That it?" Monty became frustrated quickly and Moon could tell. Moon was just playing with him, of course. He shouldn't, knowing fully well that one blow from the gator could mess him up. "Why were you messing with Angel like that? Better keep your fucking scrawny mitts off her."

Moon swung and landed a few feet away from Monty and rotated his head-which angered Monty more. A mischievous cackle rang through the air. "You'll never catch me~ face it, you can't protect that scrawny human. That bear could barely protect that small child."

Monty walked forward a few feet and fortunately Moon didn't glide away. He swiftly turned and allowed his heavy tail to swing at the nighttime animatronic, quickly smashing it into a play-pillar.

"P-piece of- of shi-shit." Moon snarled, albeit glitchy sounding, but Monty heard it clearly. "Oh yeah? You look like one right now. All bark and no bite, prowlin' on others smaller than you."

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

When he returned to Freddy's room, Angel was awake and was sipping on her water, she seemed to be out of it slightly. "Hey darlin', how are you feeling?" Angel perked up at the sound of Monty's voice and softly smiled.

"I feel much better thanks to Freddy taking care of me. I am glad that you are here now, though."

Monty made his way over to the couch, holding in a jealous grumble about the bear, and sat on it. Same place as before. "I've got a question and I want you to be completely honest with me." Angel nodded and looked up at Monty. She wondered what he could possibly want to know. She's told him lots of things already so...

"Why you put up with me so much? Im the exact opposite of someone you need to hang aroun' with. Freddy is more...your pace." Angel giggled and grasped Monty's hand, careful of his sharp claws. "That may be true...I did hang around Freddy a few weeks b-before meeting you, but umm...I like how different you are...between you and Freddy," she paused looking off to the side.

"You're my favorite."

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

Roxy walked around the concession stands looking for her friend, Chica. She eventually saw her standing near something pizza related and sighed. "Girl, what is up with you and pizza?"

Chica gasped and turned around, launching herself at the wolf. "Roxy!! I've missed you so much! How are the new upgrades? Can you fly? Do you have wheels on the bottom of your feet? I want wheels on the bottom of mine...anyways! You have missed soooo much!"

If Roxy could form a more deadpan expression, she would. Instead she rolled her eyes and took a seat next to the nearly number one hyper active animatronic. "I just got back and all I hear is yadda yadda." She leaned on her palm and looked at the somewhat questionable pizza Chica was stuffing her face into. "New eye upgrades, can see through things better. Color coded for each thing or whatever. So what's been going on?" When Chica ignored her, Roxy banged her fist on the counter-like table. "Hello? Roxanne the Great is speaking here."

The bright colored chicken swallowed loudly and turned to Roxy, beginning to go in detail. "So... Angel almost died and Monty beat the shit out of him? Wow. Crazy. Where are they now?" Chica hummed in thought. "Well...Freddy is where Freddy goes, Angel went home a few hours ago andddd I think Monty might be in his room? Or his golf course. Haven't seen him much." With a shrug of her shoulders, Chica went back to her food and Roxy left, going to find the pugnacious gator.

After awhile of searching, and not having found the gator either in his golf course, the tunnels, or around the Daycare, she decided to check his room. Before even arriving at his room she noticed there were no sounds of smashing and yelling and his lights were actually on.

So...maybe he wasn't here? No way he would just leave his lights on. Roxy sighed at the waste of time and decided it was probably just a S.T.A.F.F. bot in there repairing his room like always. She proceeded to head towards her racetrack and take a look at anything new.

Monty was in his room. He was pretty quiet, which was odd for him and probably the others if they were looking for him. After he escorted Angel out the door and watched her get her car and drive off, he came to his room and began pacing. Pacing for hours it seemed.

"Im her favorite."

"Her favorite."

"Me. I am. Not Roxy or that dumb bear."

He shuddered in newfound delight, his tail wagging slightly and stood in front of his cracked window. He looked at the reflection of himself and smirked. "Ha, me. Im her favorite." Monty walked out and shoved an incoming S.T.A.F.F. bot out of the way. In a good mood or a horrible one, his golf course was a place he usually went when in either mood. it was his own place of course, but a few rounds of golf -or just hitting the balls into the water- made him think more. On his way there, he roared a loud and carrying "FUCK YEAH!"

Chica, walking back to her room, arms stuffed with pizza, nearly drops it at the shrill yell. "What the..."

.

.

Word Count: 1003