𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

.

.

It had been hours. Gregory was nowhere to be seen and Angel was getting tired. Unfortunately, she couldn't charge up like Fazbear. He had taken notice and offered to stop for awhile, but no, she wanted to keep going.

Something was wrong with the others and she needed to find out what was causing it- or who.

They were way under the Plex now. So many twists and turns. Doors to go through. Yet, there was always a charging station somewhere near by for Freddy. The thought of being alone now was terrifying.

"Superstar, I am needed for another recharge," Freddy announced as they were nearing another station. "Will you alright until I am done?"

Angel nodded and motioned for Freddy to do his thing. She would do what she has been doing, walking around a little, looking at the décor that plagued the lifeless halls...anything to occupy her brain for that amount of time.

The swoosh! of the door sliding between Freddy and her was the last thing she heard for awhile. It was very quiet down here. No buzz of the lights sounded and neither did creaks and groans of the building above. It was just her for now.

At some point, she fell asleep leaning against the rusty wall. And awoke to giggles. Not a pleasant way to wake up, they sounded creepy.

There! Again! It was that same rabbit lady. She stood towards the end of the hall, waving her chubby fingers towards her in a come here motion. Angel just gawked for a minute. Slightly upset that Freddy wasn't done charging yet, so he could see this.

Angel shook her head at the white prancing rabbit and stood to her feet. She needed to hide somewhere, but where?

Coming out from the shadows on the other end of the hall, was another animatronic. He stood tall, maybe around six feet, fur the color of rusty red. It was a fox? He had a black eyepatch with a golden star covering his right eye, a light blue vest with yellow shoulder pads and orange-brown shorts with purposefully cut holes at the bottom.

He stared at her and didn't move. Until he did.

"Aye there, lass," He had a mimicked pirates voice, and if he didn't look eerie, she would've found it adorable.

"I be Captain Foxy. I need to ask ye of a little favor."

She gulped. The rabbit was gone. Where did she go?? Freddy was still charging away, the station giving off a little hum. Foxy leaned against the wall she was previously on a few feet away from her. Who was he? Why had she never seen him before? Was there a whole new set of animatronics down here yet to be released to the public?

"What do you want?" She said, a slight hiccup in her voice from her nerves going haywire.

He raised his hand and stuck out one clawed finger, pointing at her. Me?! Then quick as lightning he was upon her. Nose to nose. A grin struck his face as she cowered away. He watched her for a measly minute, scoping her out. She wouldn't make a move. Too timid for such actions. Foxy was the right one to call, he had it in the bag already.

"How about you come with me, and no more of your little friends get hurt, hm?" He dropped the voice. Her eyes widened and her hands came up to push him away, but the ton of steel his endo was made out of and the casing, he didn't budge.

"Ah, ah. I need you to come back with me. No strings attached. Dear ol' Montgomery will be fine, they will all be, if you just cooperate."

He tugged her arm slightly to pull her along once she complied, as soon as the corner was rounded, bam! She was wacked at the base of her skull. Her unconscious body hit the floor and all went black.

.

.

Word Count: 671

A/N: Just a filler!!! Something to get the pace moving a little, while I get the other chapter together!