𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

.

.

// Trigger warning: slight smut, small amount of blood, aggression during sexual acts //

The whole building was silent. No music played and there were no sounds of heavy, thumping footsteps reverberating in the silent air. Only the whirring of the S.T.A.F.F. bots who were easy to tune out.

It had been atleast a few hours since Angel had last heard from Freddy. Worry and fear coursed through her body, making her not want to take another step deeper into the Plex.

Atleast she didn't have to go down into the maintenance tunnels. They were not well-lit and always had ominous creaking sounds echoing about. Various hallways and doors and weird rooms that made her uneasiness escalate. She had been down there way too many times to count, especially when she had to gather party supplies, it was a thirty minute walk at most and way past the laundry/shower area, anything past that was definitely way too far.

Sunrise's other half was down there sometimes too. Usually he wasn't aggressive, or atleast sounded like it. In the distance you could hear his euphonious humming and the little bell on his hat jingle when he scouted for intruders or lost children.

She shook the thought away and kept moving. She was now walking past the large golden Freddy statue for the umpteenth time waiting for Freddy and Gregory to arrive. But they had yet to contact her via FazWatch. Angel would've done so herself but she was on the receiving end, strangely enough.

"C'mon Freddy, it's so unlike you to be late..." She trailed off.

She waited there a few more moments before continuing on elsewhere. If they make it to the front, they will let her know. Circling again through Monty Golf, there was a loud grunt towards the back.

Angel rushed through the course, hopping over barriers and over the bridge that went across the small stream of water, where the moving alligator props lay. And there was Monty, grumbling about something in front of the large red door that lead to the underneath of the building.

She was almost quick to give him a slight piece of her mind, but he looked troubled with the way he walked back and forth. Not even noticing her presence until her delicate hand was placed atop his forearm. He jolted, metal clanking from within his frame at his movement.

"Cher, what are you doing here?"

She uttered lowly, "Looking for you who was supposed to be in his room, awaiting inspection!"

His head sharply twitched in reply before grunting. "Im fine. Received a comm earlier to meet here and wait," Monty's southern accent drawled out. "It's frustrating me."

Angel nodded and pursed her lips. She wondered why he was set to be here, maybe for a type of maintenance she couldn't preform? Had Roxy and Chica gotten one too? Were they at their stations waiting as well?

She didn't want to leave and find out, choosing to stick with Monty so he doesn't freak out. They made small talk for a minute or two and Angel was constantly checking the brightly colored watch for an update on their situation. They might've gotten caught up with something or Gregory is long gone by now.

The only thing that filled the air was the sweet smell of water, the babbling of the stream of water flowing through the course and the soft mechanical whirr of the Gator standing a few feet to the side of her. Small lights shimmered. A nice serene place to be honest. If she wasn't in the rooms of the Glamrocks, she was definitely here.

Monty's tail slowly swung behind him, giving him more so a predatative look, especially when he walked up to Angel and trapped her between his hard casing and the wall. Her brows furrowed in confusion. What was he up to? Wasn't he like...all the way over there?