Murder!

It was a truly gruesome sight. Henry saw a Yellow Car that was billowing smoke. The Firefighters have just finished putting it out. It was the same model as the Fat Controller's Car. However, Henry knew the Fat Controller's Car was blue. The water tower by the siding was knocked down, all parts blocking the runaway siding and the two through lines. Oliver was stopped on the other side of the water tower on the second through line. About 50 feet away from the car, close to the switch, looked like shattered glass, blood splattered on it.

Henry looked to Oliver, horrified. "Oliver... what happened...?"

Oliver was mortified as well. "I-... I'm not sure..." He stuttered out.

Soon, the authorities arrived and announced that the scene will be closed off until further investigation is carried out. They blocked the entire scene and Henry and Oliver were kept for questioning, as well as any passengers on the platform. James would collect the Express and Donald would take the goods Oliver had.

The engines now had to take a two lane track that was recently built for heavy goods traffic. It splits off just a bit after Wellsworth and comes back on the main line a half a mile outside of Cronk, allowing heavy trains to circumvent Gordon's Hill completely. Anybody who would be waiting for their local or any goods trains that needed to stop at Maron were redirected to a grotto with a platform about 10 miles south of Maron. It would serve as a station for, at the very least, until Maron was open to the public once again.

There was, as the policeman had said before, further investigation carried out over the scene. After many questioning sessions and many attempts to find evidence over the next few weeks, they might have found out what happened. It was definitely a murder.