Chapter 1 - The Day My Hell Began

The Day My Hell Began

~ Annies Perspective ~

Finally, all those late nights of studying and skipping parties I get to go to Harvard. It's been a few months since I got accepted, and now I finally get to attend the school. Although I don't have family and friends to celebrate it with, I'm still very grateful to be attending my dream school.

"Name?" The girl at the counter asked as she gave me a weird stare. But it didn't bother me, these past years I've gotten a lot of weird and disgusted looks, so by now I was used to it. However, in this case, I'm assuming she was giving me a weird look because of the way I just zoned out, completely ignoring her the first time she asked.

"Oh right! Sorry, it's Annie, Annie Leblanc" I replied back with a colossal smile. Before she gave me the card to my room she rolled her eyes. But I ignored it and snatched the card as I made my way to my dorm. I really hope I get a room to myself, I can't stand roommates, especially the ones who stay up all night partying. I mean this is Harvard so I doubt that would happened.

I stopped once I saw room 1749, who knew the room could be so far from the main entrance, how the hell is this place so big. Nevertheless, I swiped my card, opening the door and the first thing I lay eyes on is two half naked girls in bed with a shirtless guy.

"Oh my go-

Before I could even finish talking one of the girls pulled away from the guy and immediately pulled the covers on top. "What the fuck is she doing here. I thought you said it was just a threesome!" The blonde hair girl yelled, as she looked at the boy.

I wasn't going to lie, the boy was very attractive, no wonder how he got two pretty girls in his bed. Not to mention, the guy seemed very fit, his abs showed that, and his hazel eyes just made him a hundred times more attractive.

"It is. I don't know who this girl is and why she's here" he responded as he checked me out curiously, but I could swear that I saw a smirk there.

"Umm this is my dorm..." I mumbled, trying my best to not embarrass myself. But I am highly certain that I already did. The other girl, who had finally pulled away from his abs, looked over, giving me a death stare. "Can't you see we're busy"

I gulped as I took my first step into the room, allowing the door to close behind me. "Bitch" the girl muttered as she turned back to the guy and planted a kiss on his lips. It didn't take long to notice her hand inside his pants, and that's how I knew that whatever the hell is going on here wasn't going to end any time soon.

"Last time I checked I'm not the one fucking a guy with another girl in bed" I muttered but I wasn't finish "get out before I force you out"

Both girls laughed "who the fuck do you think you are" the blonde hair girl asked. I wasn't having this conversation, I could tell this was the guys room considering that he was sitting quite while smirking. Without any question, I grabbed the blondies hair as she screamed in pain.

"Let go of me you bitch!!!" She shouted trying to pull me off, but I had a tight enough grip to throw her out the room and onto the floor. I then grabbed her clothes and threw it on her body. "Get out" I muttered to the other girl as she ran out the room.

I turned to see the shirtless guy biting his lips. "Damn" he said to himself as he got up from his bed. I rolled my eyes "I don't care what you do, it's none of my business, but this is also my room so if your gonna have a threesome, do it in the other persons room" I stated before putting my bags down.

"What next? I'm not aloud to smoke in here too" he says in a sarcastic tone as I widen my eyes in shock. "You smoke?!" I questioned, how did this guy even get into Harvard, I mean he obviously doesn't care about his future.

"Umm yeah?" He responded, as he reached for his cigarette pack. Before he could light it up I snatched it out of his hand. "Hey!!" He shouted, jumping up from his bed. "You are not smoking in here." I muttered throwing his cigarette pack in the garbage.

"How fucking boring can you be" he stated in an annoyed tone while he got up and put on a hoodie. Why do all the fuck boys have to be so damn attractive. He wasn't even shirtless anymore and I still couldn't get my eyes off him. But it was wrong, I'm here for school, for a good future. Not to fall in love. Although I do tend to fall for people easily...and then get my heartbroken.

"If you want to sleep with me just say so" he added while watching me stare at him in affection. "You disgust me" I muttered as I unzipped my suit case, ready to unpack before the guy jumped onto my bed

"Need some help" he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes "Not from you" I responded, taking out my hair brush and make up. There wasn't much make up to unpack considering that I don't have much make up, or wear much.

"Come on Annie-

I froze at the sound of my name coming from his mouth. Who knew my name could sound so god damn good.

"H-How d-do you know my name..." I stuttered as I looked up at him. "It's on your suitcase" he said pointing at the name tag I put on all my suit cases so they don't get lost.

"Let me help you, what's the worst that can happen?" He added before grabbing one of my bras "damn, perfect size for—

"Don't even finish that sentence" I said glaring at him while I snatch my bra back. "Fine, you can help, just don't touch my bra's or underwear's" I added before putting my stuff away.

"Johnny? Seriously? That's your name?" I asked as I looked up from his phone. "It is" he responded as he put the last piece of my clothing away. Johnny was surprisingly helpful. Not only did I save two hours but I also got to get in bed earlier.

"Come on!" He whined as he watched me get into bed "it's nine! How could you go to bed so early" He added glaring at me.

I ignored his dirty looks and shut the lights off. When I got back into bed I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. It wasn't long before I found out it was Johnnys arms. Shockingly, he smelled amazing, and as much as I didn't want to pull away, I had to.

Of course Johnnys grip was strong, so instead of trying to get out of his arms I pushed him off the bed "owww!" He winched in pain. "Don't you dare get into bed with me" I said turning the other way as I slowly fell asleep.

"Whatever" I heard Johnny mumbled as he got into his own bed.

Although I didn't pay much attention to what he was doing while I was trying to fall asleep, I could hear him constantly chuckle as he typed to one of his friends...or girlfriends. I mean he is very attractive so he probably does have a girlfriend. But I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate him having sex with other girls.

I slowly drifted off, shutting my eyes and eventually falling asleep.