Chapter 4 - Not So Innocent

Ruining My Life

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

It's currently midnight and Annie still hasn't come back to the dorm. I mean I knew she was mad at me but I didn't think she was this mad. Yeah I had sex with her when she was drunk, but let's be honest, no girl I have had sex with regretted it, although, Annie seems like she did for some reason.

I snapped myself out of my own thoughts once I noticed that I was thinking about Annie. I've never had a girl on my mind for this long, unless I wanted to have sex with them, but I've already slept with Annie so why is she still on my mind?

I let out a growl before getting off my bed and grabbing my phone. I needed to get my mind off things so I called my girlfriend, Adora. "Hey babas what's up" She asked over the phone, I'm pretty sure I heard moaning sounds but at this point I didn't care "can you come over I'm horny and alone" I muttered, showing no interest.

It took a few more Mishnah before she answered "I-I'm k-kinda b-busy r-right n-now" I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what she was doing "I don't care if your fucking a guy right now, I'm your boyfriend so when I tell you to come I want you to fucking come!" I shouted in anger. With that, the moaning had stopped "okay...I'm on my way..." she said before hanging up.

I put my phone down next to me as I waited for a knock on the door. Finally, two minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I smirk to myself as I take off my hoodie and show off my abs, I knew that turned on Adora, but when I opened the door it wasn't her...it was Annie?

"I forgot my dorm keys in here" she said walked past me and grabbed her keys. Annie really could not come in a more horrible time considering that when she got here, Adora was right in back of her. "Hey baby" she says jumping on me.

I sighed as I see Annie turn around and look at what's happening. "Are you fucking kidding me right now" she shouted. I chose to stay silent since it was already one in the morning and I knew all she was about to do is yell at me, no matter how I choose to defend myself.

Surprisingly, all she did was roll her eyes and walk towards the door "wait, that's it?" I questioned, I really didn't mean to say that out loud, I was just shocked.

"I'm too tired to do this right now"

And just like that, she left the dorm. Although, I didn't know where she was going, I couldn't put much thought into it considering that Adora had already pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

For some reason, my mind was still on Annie, everything about her annoyed me but I still feel like— I was attracted to her?

I chuckled at my own thoughts, attracted to someone? No way. I don't care about anyone, why the fuck would I all the sudden care about a dumb girl. However, I snapped out of my thoughts considering that my chuckle caused Adora to pull away from my dick "why you laughing" she questioned confused. I didn't respond, just grabbed the back of her head and pushed it back towards my dick, and with that her mouth opened again. 

The Next Day

I woke up next to Adoras naked body. Before getting out of bed and rubbed my hands around her body, from squeezing her boobs to her ass, and it felt nice, holding her boobs in my hands, but once I got back to her ass she woke up moaning. "Good morning bab—

"Ugh you're much more fun when you shut up" I muttered getting out of bed and slipping on my clothes. And just like that, my mind went back to Annie. Imaging waking up next to Annie in bed without her yelling at me the second she opens her eyes seemed unrealistic, but I knew I could make it happen. I mean no girl can resist mean. I'll just be- less of a dick towards her.

With that I left Adora in my dorm and walking into Jaydens dorm, I knew she was there since Jayden posted a bunch of photos of Annie and I may or may not have been stalking Annies tags while I was having sex with Adora.

But when I got there I saw Annie in bed with some other guy. They were both naked, and the covers were half on them. The guy seemed to still be sleeping, but Annie was wide away, and some how she didn't notice I walked in considering that she got on top of the guy and started kissing down to his abs.

I just stood there speechless, just watching as she enjoyed herself with him.

"Good morning beautiful" the guy mumbled in a tired tone as he slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning" she responded with a huge smile as she planted a kiss on his lips.
I felt my heart ache as they laughed and talked for a few minutes before noticing me.

"Ahhh!!! Johnny!!!" Annie shouted pulling the covers all the way up, covering her boobs "what the fuck are you doing here" she added as the guy gave me a glare before kissing Annies neck. "Why the hell were you having sex with whoever the fuck this dude is in Jaydens and Conners dorm"

Annie pulled away from the guy before planting him a kiss, and then finally acknowledged me. "Well I couldn't have sex with him in our dorm so Jayden let me do it here since her dorm has a bunch of separate rooms" she replied back "now can you get the fuck out of here" the other guy said, giving me another death stare.

I rolled my eyes as I glanced at them one more time. After leaving Conner and Jaydens dorm, I went to Lauren and Carson's, who also woke up from having sex with each other. "Are you kidding right now" I muttered as Carson was kissing Lauren's neck while she was laughing, but he immediately pulled away when he heard my voice.

"What do you want now" Lauren muttered as she pulled the covers higher, feeling uncomfortable with me in the room. "Can you believe Annie goes around having sex with random guys!" I muttered as I sat down on the couch across from Lauren's bed. Carson rolled his eyes at me before grabbing his phone "it's way to early for this" he stated as he looked at the time.

"That's not a random guy, it's Annies ex" Lauren said before cuddling back into Carson's chest. "She has an ex?" I questioned. I expected Annie to be a goodie two shoes, a type of girl who's never even kissed before. Although, the night we had sex shows otherwise.

"Get out" Lauren muttered as she gave me a death stare. I rolled my eyes at her but left anyways since I didn't want to watch Carson kissing Lauren all day.

I was about to open the door to my dorm when I felt someone wrap there arms around me grabbing my dick. I froze as I tried to not get hard, but I didn't move either. "Miss me" I heard a girls voice say as she started to rub my dick slowly. I bite my bottom lip before turning around to see who it was.

"Do I know you?" I asked considering that I didn't recognize her. Before she could answer Annie walked in, the first thing she noticed was the girls hands in my pants, and then she looked up to me biting my lips. "I just want one day where you aren't doing any sexual stuff with a girl, one fucking day!" She muttered as she walked past me, shooting the girl a death stare before walking into the dorm.

I smirked to myself as I pushed whoever's girls hand was in my pants and followed Annie into the dorm shutting the dorm. "Hey!!!" The girl yelled, but I chose to ignore her, I was more interested in Annie "are you jealous" I asked, still smirking.