Chapter 10 - Your Ex

Your Ex

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I was still standing in front of Annie waiting for her to reply to my question. "What do you mean....I wasn't talking to Jordan" Annie blurted out lying. I knew she was lying because she was fidgeting with her fingers, and she only does that when she's lying or uncomfortable.

I roll my eyes at her response "wow, so now you're lying to me?!" I muttered as I looked away.

"I'm sorry okay, I don't need you yelling at me in two at the fucking morning!" Annie muttered as she raised her tone a little before laying down. I sighed as I sat over at my bed staring at her.

"You were such a waste of time" I mumbled under my breath before I pulled the covers over me.

~ Annies Perspective ~

The truth is, Jordan ended up calling me to see how I was doing. He heard about the PSTD and just wanted to make sure I was okay...but then Johnny went to the party so I thought I'd talk to him a little longer. Although Jordan's a funny and sweet guy, so his Johnny, AND Johnny's way more attractive.

My thoughts were interrupted by Johnny mumbling something under his breath. I wasn't sure what though, my attention was focused more on my thoughts than what was happening in reality

"Huh?" I questioned as I looked over at him. "Nothing" he mumbled as he turned away from me. I sighed as his eyes left mine.

I was still angry that he had gone to the party, even though it was for a minute and I reassured him he could, I did not think he would follow through with it. He probably saw hundreds of pretty girls half naked there, did he think I would have feeling for him and not get jealous about him hanging out at a party full of naked girls?

If he wanted to be stubborn so was I. Although it wasn't his fault he went to the party considering that he does not know I have feelings for him, he had no right to be angry at me for talking to Jordan. He doesn't even have feelings for me!

I hadn't noticed I had fallen asleep thinking about what happened between Johnny and I last night considering that when I woke up, it was bright and sunny outside. Which made it seem like a happy day. But then I turned my head to look at Johnny, and instead of seeing him, I saw a girl in his bed.

"Who the fuck are you" I muttered as I sat up and stared at her. She was the casual looking girl Johnny would sleep with. She had blonde hair but you could tell there was a mix of brawn, and had hazel eyes...kinda like Johnnys.

The girl, however, didn't answer my question. She looked over at me giving me a disgusting look "no wonder Johnny invited me here" she mumbled as she gave me on last disgusting glance before turning back to her small mirror in her hand as she put lipstick on.

I rolled my eyes at her while getting out of bed. That's when Johnny walked back in the room shirtless. He didn't even glance at me before getting into bed with the girl. My heart ached as I watched them kiss. I couldn't stand being around Johnny so I quickly did my hair and make up before walking out the dorm.

"Hey Annie!!"

I turned around to a familiar voice. "Jordan?" I questioned as he walked up to me. I wasn't going to lie, he looked better than he had the last time I saw him, but Johnny was still more attractive. "Why don't you come sit with me and my parents, we're having the famous rice and chicken" Jordan insisted as he let out a chuckle of sarcasm. My favourite meal is rice and chicken, everything else I'm picky about...I guess that's how Jordan remembers.

"Depends, does your mom still hate me" I asked as I looked over his shoulder and at his mom. She looked nice but if you ever breaded her sons heart she turns into a devil. "Nah, I kinda told her we slept with each other so she thinks we're getting back together..." Jordan blurted out, mumbling the last few words.

I shot him a glare as my eyes followed back to him. "I know I'll tell her the truth....after you come eat with us?"

I sighed but nodded in agreement. I could either watch the current boy I'm in love have sex with a random girl, who I hate to admit is very pretty, or, I could hangout with my ex boyfriend and his parents, who I actually enjoy spending time with.

Finally, after two hours of getting glares from Jordan's mom, we were done hanging out. I think Jordan noticed considering that he put his hands on my thigh and rubbed it every other minute. I may or may not have been keeping track.

But anyways, after we were done we all said our byes and then his parents left, leaving me and Jordan alone...

"Your mom definitely still hates me" I blurted out as I took a sip of my whine. Jordan chuckled but stopped after he realized how much I was drinking.

"Um Annie, I think that's enough" he said grabbing my drink and spilling out. "Noooo" I whine as I tried to get it back before he spilt it all out. "I love you and that's why I'm taking you back to your dorm" he said as he picked me up and grabbed my phone as he made his way to my dorm. But before he could open it I stopped him "no! I don't want to go in there" I muttered as I walked away from the door.

Jordan turned around confused "what, why?" He questioned as he caught up to my walking speed. "Johnnys in there, having sex with a girl..." I mumbled while looking down at the floor disappointed. I know I was not looking at Jordan when I said that but I could tell he rolled his eyes.

And just like that he grabbed my arm and pined me against the closest wall as he gently kissed me. I didn't have time to react considering that Johnny had walked out of the dorm and saw what was happening. "What the fuck!" He yelled.

Jordan immediately pulled away but still held my hand as we both looked over at Johnny. "I knew it!! I knew you were getting back together with him!" He shouted as he gave Jordan a death stare.

I am sure Jordan said something back but I started to feel really dizzy when Jordan kissed me that I only heard a part of what was happening. Johnny was too busy yelling at Jordan to notice and Jordan was to busy yelling back. None of them noticed what was going on with me until I fell to the ground.

"Annie!!!" I heard Johnny shout before my eyes shut.