Chapter 12 - I Thought I Was The One

I Thought I was The One

~ Annies Perspective ~

I woke up in Johnnys arms. It took me a moment to realize that he wasn't letting me go. Somehow his grip was even stronger in his sleep. As much as I didn't want to wake him up, I had to go class, and unlike Johnny, I really do care about school.

"Johnny" I whispered considering that I was scared he would get angry at me. I sighed as I waited for him to wake up for a few minutes, then eventually gave up. "Johnnyyyyy" I shouted as he jumped up. "Finally" I mumbled before attempting to get out of the bed before Johnny pulled me back in.

"Where do you think your going" he whispered in his morning tone. I couldn't even explain the feelings I felt when he was holding me. For a second I wanted to skip school and cuddle into his arms all day, but then I thought about my future, and I don't know it it's worth throwing away for a guy I'm not certain will be in there. Although I'm really hoping Johnny is in my future, I want us to last but I don't know if we will...I just don't want to get my hopes up.

"John, I need to go to class" I muttered as I forced myself out of bed and into the washroom. Somehow, Johnny got out of bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, trapping me again. "You're beautiful" he whispered into my ears before pulling away. I don't know when he got so sweet but I was really liking it. "Get ready, you're going to class too" I stated as I put on my make up.

Johnny took off his pants and quickly slipped out a pair of light blue ripped jeans with a red hoodie "duh, did you really think I'd leave you alone" he responded as he put on some cologne and his chain. I playfully rolled my eyes at his comment. He knew I hated being controlled, especially like I kid and yet he still does it.

Although I wasn't complaining, I wanted to Johnny near, it made me feel safe and I wasn't lonely. Lauren, Carson, Jayden, and Conner have classes that are different from mine and Johnnys, so I'm relying on Johnny to not make me feel lonely.

When we got to class, I sat around the middle row while Johnny followed and sat next to me. I watched as four or five girls get up from there seats and sit near Johnny. I roll my eyes at them before looking down at my books. I wasn't going to give Johnny the satisfaction of me being jealous so I tried to hold it in. However, one of the girls really got to me when she put her hand on Johnnys dick.

He didn't even react, he just sat there and glanced at me before staring back at her. I know we aren't dating yet but I still expected him to reject other girls. I stayed in my seat for a few more minutes, watching the girls hand constantly rub his dick, and at one point I got up and moved seats.

"Annie!" Jordan called out from the front. I guess it was just my luck because the only available seats now, was either beside Jordan or beside Johnny. Before giving it a second thought I sat next to Jordan. There was no way I was going to be near Johnny, especially when I was trying my hardest to hold back tears.

I'm sure Jordan could tell I was about to cry because I avoiding eye contact with him several times as he tried to talk to me. "Look I'm sorry for yesterday, I guess my sarcasm got too far, but I really do care about you" he states as he puts his hand on my thigh. Unlike Johnny, I moved his hand away. "I'm not mad at you..." I blurted out as I finally made eye contact with him.

"Im just upset with Johnny"

Jordan let's out a sigh before turning back to glance at Johnny, who was staring at us like he was about to murder someone. "When are you going to learn that guys a dick" Jordan responded as his eyes turned back to me. Before I could reply to his comment, the professor started to teach. Me and Jordan immediately went silent. Even though Jordan first signed up for Harvard because I did, he still cared about his future, so he listens when he needs to, and does what he's asked.

Jordan seemed like the right guy for me, it was like he was the perfect match...until he cheated on me in 11th grade. That's why I broke up with him, but we still manage to hook up every now and then. Sometimes I wonder how strong are relationship would of been if he hadn't cheated. Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't have feelings for him anymore, but that's only because I was forced to get over him.

My thoughts were interrupted with Johnny shouting across the room "what the fuck do we need to learn this shit for!"

I sighed as I grabbed my pencil and started to copy down the notes on the board. "Language." The professor replied calmly. I could imagine Johnny rolling his eyes right about now, but I wasn't going to look back at him. I didn't want him to know that he was still on my mind.

"Hey, you mind if I copy your notes, I can't see the board" Jordan whispered as he looked over at me. I chuckled at his attempt to get me closer, which worked considering that the next secco day I could feel his arms against mine. Jordan had better eye sight than me, but when we were in high school he acted like he couldn't see just so he could get closer to me. I found it sweet and still fell for it anyway.

However, this time I was just trying to hurt Johnny like he had hurt me. I hate how he conflicts pain on others and acts like nothings happened.

Class ended after a few hours. Jordan and I got up and instantly left the room, everyone else was putting there books away. All the sudden Jordan pined me against the wall and tried to kiss me. Even though I was trying to make Johnny jealous, I wasn't going to kiss Jordan, especially if he wasn't here to see it. I immediately pushed Jordan off "what the fuck" I muttered as I tried to catch my breath.

"Come on! You haven't slept with me in a week" Jordan whined as he tried to get closer. But before he could touch me, Johnny comes it and punches him across the face. "What the fuck do you not understand about staying away from her!" He shouted angry. It seemed like he was angry enough to kill Jordan, but then Jordan ran off.

I gulped before Johnny turned around to gave me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared out of my mind, but he wouldn't do anything to me, would he?

"What the hell!" He shouted at me, but in a lower tone he used on Jordan. Why is he yelling at me?! He's the one who let that girl get her hands on his dick!

Knowing Johnny, I chose to stay quite. I didn't want him to get even more angrier to the point where he will actually murder me. Although, I was fighting the urge of yelling back at him, I wanted to hurt him for making me believe he had feelings for me.

I felt my breathing become abnormal as soon as Johnny stepped closer to me. He still had his angry face, and I was trying to act like I wasn't panicking right now, but the truth was I was slowly dying on the inside. He kept taking small steps towards me and each one scared me a little more, until he was only an inch away. I could feel him breathing on me but I still stood my ground and tried not to look away.