Chapter 11 - Only In Love With You

Only In Love With You

~ Annie's Perspective ~

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I saw a blurry vision of Johnny and Jordan pushing each other in front of me. "W-What's h-happening" I stuttered as my vision slowly got better.

"Thank god your okay" I heard Jordan say as I felt his touch. But my attention wasn't on Jordan...it was on Johnny, who was rolling his eyes like usual. My eyes shirted away from him and to Jordan. "How you feeling" he asked as he sat next to me. I gave him a weak smile before responding "I-I'm fine"

Then Johnny came between us, I couldn't tell if he was angry or worried. "Come on, let's go to your doctor" Johnny muttered before giving Jordan a glare.

Johnny attempted to grab my hand but I pulled it back before we could touch each other. "I'm fine, I just didn't eat enough...that's it..." I mumbled before giving Jordan a glance. However, Johnny didn't seem to be reassured. "I am taking you to the doctors." He demanded.

I sighed knowing he wouldn't let this go. "Fine. I'll have Jordan to take me" I say as I get up with his help. I saw a little smirk come across Jordan's face when I said that. "Whatever, be like that" he muttered as he walked away.

"Let's go babe" Jordan blurted out with the intention of making Johnny more angry. Me, on the other hand, I was already annoyed, so I shot Jordan a glare indicating that he should stop, but he didn't. Knowing his and Johnnys relationship, he kept going.

When I got up he wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly went to my ass. "Jordan" I said warning him "babe" he responded with a huge smile. I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him on the couch "stop" I blurted out.

Jordan and I both turn to Johnny who was staring at us with a disgusted look. "You have something to say" Jordan asked with a smirk on his face while he looked back at Johnny.

"Nope, just thinking about the great sex I had this morning" he responded back with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. I couldn't tell if he was trying to rub it in my face or Jordan's, because if he was trying to rub it in Jordan's face it definitely was not working.

"Did you hear that Annie, he had sex with another girl" Jordan says out loud as he turned around. "Stop Jordan" I muttered one last time. But I knew better than that. Instead, he gave me a smirk "I told you, you deserve better" he mumbled but loud enough for Johnny to hear and interrupt "what" Johnny cut in as he sat up from his bed.

"Oh yeah, the only reason Annie came running to me was because you showed her how much you cared about her by having sex with other girls" Jordan stated with a smile. I knew he was partly joking and partly rubbing it in Johnnys face, but I was annoyed at Johnny too so I let it slide.

"What are you talking about, Annie was talking to you before I slept with that girl" Johnny blurted out. I sighed and sat back on the couch considering that I wasn't going to be leaving this dorm any time soon.

Jordan, however, laughed at Johnnys comment "you think we were flirting with each other last night?" He said pausing before taking in another chuckle "I was just checking in to see if she was okay after the PSTD, but thanks to you...she's mine now" Jordan stated before planting a kiss on my head.

Johnnys eyes drifted away from Jordan and too me. "I saw you laughing" he commented. "You went to a party with a bunch of half naked pretty girls so of course I'm going to have a fun talking to someone who genuinely cares about me!" I said raising my tone.

"Cares?!! I fucking stood by you in the hospital" Johnny yelled back I could tell Jordan was enjoying this considering that he sat back and watched everything escalate.

"We both know you only stood by me because you felt bad for almost raping me!" I shouted back, and that's when I realized I went to far. I watched Johnnys angry expression instantly drop as he looked away.

I sighed before giving Jordan a look, indicating that he should go. Jordan received the look several times and chose to ignore it, but after awhile he finally got up and left.

"Johnny I didn't mean to-

"No, I get it...you're still upset about it" he stated, not making eye contact with me. For the past few minutes it seems like Johnnys been avoiding me, and as much as I get annoyed of him, I don't want him to be upset about the situation, when it reality I wasn't mad at him for it because I know he only acts tough but is an actual baby on the inside.

"Im not upset, I just used your own guilt against you and I'm sorry it was wrong...I was just angry because the truth is I really like you and I know it seems like I have feelings for Jordan but I swear to you I don't. Jordan was just being his normal dickhead self" I blurt out as I stared at Johnny for an answer. I really hoped what I said made all this mess better because I couldn't take it anymore.

Turns out, Johnny had finally made eye contact with me "I didn't have sex with that girl, we only kissed and then when you left I pushed her off and kicked her out...and at the party I went to for a minute, it was stupid" Johnny paused to take a deep breath and took the moment to look away before glancing back at me. "I realized at the party when I saw all those girls that I was in love with you. I don't want to touch or kiss or do any sexual shit with any other girl except for you"

I stayed silent, mostly because I didn't know how to respond to that. I mean I told him I really liked him, not loved, and he straight up told me he loved me. Does he know the difference though?

"Believe me, old Johnny would of had the best time of his life in that party, but when I walked in all I could think about was you, and I was never tempted to get anyone there in bed" He added before things started to get awkward.

There was a few minutes of silence, I was looking around the room, specifically the parts around Johnnys area so I would see what he was doing from the corner of my eyes without him noticing.

"I can see you looking at me"

I take that back...maybe he could notice.

When my eyes followed back to his I could see his famous smirk slowly appear. I roll my eyes at his confidence. "Would you like to come here and cuddle" he asked with that smirk still on his face. I wasn't going to lie though, it looked hot, but was still very annoying.

"No, I want you to come here" I demanded, hoping that he would listen. Surprisingly he did and immediately jumped onto my bed. "You're so cute" I say before planting a kiss on his lips.