Chapter 5 - You're A Monster

You're A Monster 

~ Annies Perspective ~

After coming back from Jaydens dorm, I was about to enter mine until my eyes met Something I really wish I didn't see. A girl was rubbing Johnnys dick, and I don't mean through his pants, her hands were literally inside his navy blue ripped jeans.

I shouldn't care, it was wrong to think of Johnny the way I'm thinking about him, especially after he got me drunk so he can get me in bed, but I couldn't help it. Why was my mind like this in the first place. I know I don't deserve this but a part of me still thinks I do....

"I just want one day, one fucking day without you doing sexual shit with other girls" I muttered before walking past them, and glaring at the girl who's hands were still in his pants. I wanted to rip her head off for giving me a smirk. That dumb bitch thinks she special for getting into Johnnys pants? Literally any girl can do that.

I think Johnny noticed considering that he pushed the girl off him and followed me inside the dorm "are you jealous" he asked with that stupid smirk of his, but still looked so fucking hot. I shook off my thoughts, it's Johnny. I can't have feelings for him, especially not after I slept with Jordan.

"No!" I replied giving no other explanation at first. I didn't want to make this conversation even bigger, but I also couldn't stand the thought of Johnny thinking that I like him.

"If I liked you why would I sleep with Jordan" I blurted out, without even thinking about what I was saying anymore. "Obviously to make me jealous" he replied back still with that dumb smirk of his.

"Screw you" I muttered before getting into my bed and opening my laptop. I didn't pay much attention to Johnny considering that he annoyed me and I was sure he loved getting on my nerves. Nevertheless, when I attempted to avoid him, he somehow finds his way back to me.

"I didn't take you as the type of girl to fuck there ex...or anyone" Johnny blurted out as he looked up from his phone to me. I was shocked he would even ask that question, I knew he had a dirty mouth but does he ever talk about something that's not sex related.

Before responding to his question I took a deep breath, mostly because I knew this conversation was going to give me another headache. "What? Did you think I was a virgin?" I questioned, wondering what his next response was.

But instead of giving me an actual answer he buys his bottom lip. I knew he was thinking about something dirty so I roll my eyes at him and go back on to my lap top. After a few minutes I feel hands wrap around my waist and someone hugging me from behind, gosh it felt so nice "you smell nice" I heard a voice whisper into my ears giving me chills.

The second I noticed it was Johnny I was going to push him off, but before I got the chance too, Jordan walked into the room. "What the fuck..." he mumbled as he dropped the flowers and huge teddy bear in his hands. I watched as his face turned from shock to upset, and I could see the hurt in his eyes from the second he walked in.

I immediately pushed Johnny off "Jordan—

Before I could say anything he leaves, I tried to chase after him but Johnny got in my way "my bad, didn't mean for that to happen" Johnny mumbled with a small smirk. I knew he was enjoying this moment. "Screw you!!!! This is all your fucking fault!" I shouted before I pushed him out of the way and attempted to leave the dorm. But a strong pair of arms stoped me as they grabbed onto my wrist.

"Don't try hiding your feelings about me" he muttered. Gosh his ego is so big. I wanted to reject him so bad just so I could get rid of that big ego, but he was right...I was somehow attracted to him. However, there was no fucking way I was admitting that, even if I have to take it to my grave.

"I could never have feelings for someone like you" I responded as I aggressively pulled my arms back. That didn't stop him though because the next second he was even closer to me than before. I could feel his warm breath against my cold neck and his arms slowly wrap around me again.

And just like that, I froze on the spot. It took a moment for me to process what was going on, and what he was going to do. "If you move I swear to god I will tie you on my bed and fuck you even harder" he whispered into my ears as I shut my eyes while a small tear fell down.

When I first met Johnny, which was not to long ago, he didn't scare me, I thought that with everything I've been through, I could handle a douche bag who doesn't even belong in Harvard. Turns out I was horribly wrong, I don't even know what I feel for him, and on top of that he was going to rape me. How did my life end up like this.

At first, I was really hoping he would pull away and tell me this was just one of his sick jokes, but clearly I was wrong. The second his hands entered into my pants I realized he wasn't lying, and at that very moment my whole body went into shock. And I don't mean the type of shock where someone is surprised or something that you thought was unexpected happens. I mean I literally went into shock.

Before I knew it, my whole vision was blurry. I tried to tell Johnny but nothing came out, and he was to busy kissing my neck to even notice. More and more tears slipped from my eyes as I tried to gasp for air. It felt like my whole body was under water and I couldn't get my head over to breath...like I was drowning.

Then, all the sudden everything went black. I couldn't see a thing nor can I feel Johnny forcing himself on me. It felt as if I was dead. However, I knew that wasn't the case, at least not right now. Knowing Johnny, I would probably be dead in the next few hours.

In my head I knew what was happening, but my body couldn't do anything except react and fall into shock.

After what Johnny just did a few minutes ago I was sure that he was still having his fun with me...even if I was unconscious. Then, a few minutes after my eyes shut, my brain completely turned off to the point where I thought was my last second of life.