Chapter 24 - Mine Again?

Mine Again?

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

Somehow, I woke up in a hotel that wasn't mine. I knew damn well that I stopped sleeping with girls since- last week. It took me a minute but I realized that I was in Annies hotel...in her bed with Josh in the middle of Annie and I.

I blinked my eyes a couple more times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "J-J-Johnny?" Annie mumbled in her morning tone as she fluttered her eyes opened. I looked over at the TV that was still on. We must of fallen asleep while watching a movie.

"Sorry...I must of fallen asleep..." I mumbled getting out of bed while yawning. I noticed Annie was staring at me- but it wasn't my face. I looked down and noticed that I wasn't wearing any shirt, and she was drooling over my abs. "W-Well y-your h-here anyways so might as well stay...." She mumbled attempting to get up but Josh was on top of her so I gently picked him up, allowing Annie to get out of bed.

"Thanks..." she blurted with her face all red. I'm guessing it was because I was shirtless. "Sorry, are my abs distracting you" I responded with a smirk. Although I was trying to hold back my flirting, I couldn't help it.

Annie's response- like usual, was rolling her eyes at him. "No! Adams Is hotter" she argued, and that's when she knew that she made a mistake. My smirk instantly disappeared and my mood went down.

"Johnny- I didn't mean that" She blurted out. "I should go" I responded attempting to leave until Annie stopped me. "I'm serious, I didn't mean that, I was just embarrassed..." She blurted out letting go of my arm. I still chose to walk towards the door though, I was upset that Annie called Adam hotter than me, not because I believe her, but because that's what Annie thinks and I care about what she thinks.

"For the record, I've always thought you were hotter than Adam" she blurted out, causing me to instantly turn around and smirk. "So you think I'm hot"

"Yeah, I do, but your personality isn't" she commented rolling her eyes. I wasn't sure if I should be offended that she doesn't like my personality, or glad that she thinks I'm hot. I was having mixed emotions about her comment.

"So you don't have feelings for me?" I asked— that just blurted out. Annie froze in her spot before locking eyes with me. "Sorry...I should of kept that in my head..." I mumbled. I watched Annie open her mouth to talk but then Josh woke up crying.

We both instantly ran up to Josh "buddy! What's wrong" I said as I picked him up and gently gave him to Annie. "I had nighttime" he whined as Annie sat him down on a chair to eat his breakfast.

"What was the nightmare about" I asked sitting next to him. "I got a new daddy and he killed mommy and you weren't there...because mommy and you stopped talking again"

Mine and Annies eyes widen as we both locked eyes "That was unexpected" Annie commented looking away from me. "Don't worry, I'm sure the guys your mom chooses will be good guys...." I mumbled trying to reassure him.

As Josh ate, Annie sat next to me and put her hand on my thigh. I wasn't sure if it was by accident or not so I gave her a look but she ignored it and rubbed my thigh instead.

"What are you doing" I finally manage to whisper without it seeming like Annie and I were doing something under the table. "I can't help it, your shirtless and making me horny" she whispered back as we both fake smiled at Josh, who was giving us a weird look. "Are you okay?" He asked confused. "Yep" Annie responded slowly moving her hand on my dick causing me to freeze.

"I think your going to far now" I mumbled trying to hold in my moan. Why the fuck was I about to moan, all she was doing was putting her hand on my dick! "Josh do you want to take a shower before we go out" Annie asked him. Josh ran to the shower, closing the door behind him. He loved to take showers so he does it every morning and night.

My thoughts were interrupted by Annie drifting her eyes over at me. "So...sex?" I asked with a smirk. She didn't respond though, instead she got on my lap and started to kiss me. This was all I wanted, but it seemed wrong, so I pulled away. "Annie...I love you but I don't want our relationship to just be based off sex" I say honestly.

She gave me confused look as she got off me "but you asked" she blurted out. "Because you were making me horny...and I really do want to have sex with you...but I also want a proper relationship with you..." I mumbled while we still locked eyes with each other.

Annie, on the other hand, seemed hesitant. I watched her look away for a few seconds and then back at me. "Okay...but this is the last time I'll agree to be your girlfriend"

A huge smirk appeared on my face as she said she'd be mine. "Now we can have sex" I blurted out, grabbing her waist and pulling her on top of me. Who knew a girl could be this attractive when she was on top of you. It's been a long time since Annie and I have been this close and I was enjoying every second of it.

"We have to make it quick, Josh can come out any second now" Annie stated before she started to kiss me. Gosh her lips tasted so fucking good, and I forgot how soft her lips were.

We made out for a few minutes until we started to get naked. I couldn't even explain how hot her body looked, but I could tell she was just as shocked as me. It was the first time she actually got to touch my naked body— while she was sober.

However, we heard the shower stopped and that's when Annie and I immediately pulled away and stared at each other with wide eyes. "Shit!" We both shouted as Annie jumped off me and instantly started slipping on her clothes. "Noooo I was enjoying that" I muttered, forcing myself out of bed and putting on boxers with grey jogging pants.

I didn't have time to put on a shirt so I stayed shirtless. Annie had her left hand on my abs when Josh walked out the bathroom. "Ewww were you guys kissing" Josh blurted out with his disgusted look. Annie pulled away and acted like nothing was happening with her innocent look.

"We weren't just kissing—

Annie didn't let me finish before she hit me. "Ow!" I shouted but in a whispering tone. "He's a kid!" Annie shouted at me, but I could tell she was holding back her laugh. I gave her a smirk causing her to let out a small giggle while Josh gave us a weird look.