Chapter 15 - A Night That Won't Be Forgotten

A Night That Won't Be Forgotten

~ Annies Perspective ~

Somehow last night ended up in me and Jordan sleeping together. I woke up in Jordan's arms as I had realized what we had done last night, I looked under the covers and saw that we were both still naked.

Before getting out of bed I let out a groan, which accidentally woke up Jordan. "Mhm good m-morning b-beautiful" Jordan mumbled as he stretched his arms, looking over at me. It felt nice waking up next to someone I know I can trust. I gave Jordan a small smile "good morning" I replied back as I kissed his cheek.

"I will be back...I just need to get my stuff from my dorm.." I stated as I got out of bed and slipped on my clothes. Jordan didn't reply, he just stared at my body. "Hey. My eyes are up here" I muttered jokingly as a smirk appeared on his face.

I playfully rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was thinking. I planted one last kiss on Jordan's lips before I left his dorm and walked over to Johnnys. Before swiping my card to get in, I took a deep breath hoping that Johnny was at some other girls dorm right now.

However, when I opened it all I saw was beer bottles all over the floor and him laying on the floor with his eyes closed. As soon as I saw him all the memories of last night came back, and not the ones with Jordan. I remembered walking into the dorm, happy about the fact that I found a solution to Johnny beings upset, and then seeing him and another girl having sex...

My heart ached for a moment as I kept thinking about it. I zoned out of my thoughts as I saw Johnnys eyes flutter open "A-A-Annie? I-Is t-that y-you?" He questioned, clearly unable to speak properly.

I wasn't in the mood nor did I ever want to talk to him again. So, I did what he did to me, I ignored him and started to pack my stuff. By the time I was almost done, Johnny had went back into reality and managed to get up from the floor.

"W-Woah w-what a-are y-you d-doing" he questioned as he came between my suit case and me. "I'm moving dorms" I muttered pushing him out of the way and zipping my suit case up. I didn't let Johnny say anything else considering that I managed to get out of the dorm quickly.

I headed to Jordan's dorm instantly, knowing that I would rather stay with him than Johnny right now. I try not to think about the whole Johnny situation because every time I do I end up holding back tears. However, Jordan's done a pretty good job distracting me.

When I had finally got into Jordan's dorm, he was still in bed naked. "Wanna join" he said smirking at me. "Omg get out of bed" I playfully rolled my eyes as I tried pulling him out. "I want Starbucks" I stated in a sad tone, but knowing Jordan, he was too lazy to come with him. "But I'm tiredddd" he whined.

"Ugh" I gave up on my attempt to get him out of bed and went to Starbucks on my own. I wasn't that afraid to go alone though. It was still the morning and the Starbucks place was just downstairs so it wasn't scary...until I saw Johnny...

"Hey...." He mumbled walking up to me while I was in the long Starbucks line. I sighed looking away from him. "What do you want" I muttered, avoiding as much eye contact as I could.

"Where were you last night..." he asked. The audacity he has for thinking that I would even want to talk to him right now. "That's none of your business" I muttered back.