Chapter 22 - Lying To Myself

Lying To Myself

~ Annies Perspective ~

Josh and I have been staying over at Adam's place for a few days. Meanwhile, Johnny and I haven't talked since our fight, but I'm sure he's fine, he has Emily.

Anyways, todays the first day i'm going for an interview at a job. Johnny always paid for everything considering that he is— or was a mafia and is a billionaire, but from now on I want to make my own money.

"Are you sure you want to work" Adam asked one last time. He knew I had a lot to deal with, especially with Josh, but I don't want him to pay for everything. "Yes" I responded as he planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled one last time before walking out.

Holy shit this place is huge. "You must be Annie, we are ready for your interview"

I gave the lady a small smile as I walked into the room. But I couldn't believe what I walked into. My heart instantly dropped as I constantly blinked my eyes hoping that this was a nightmare.

" Darcy I told you I wasn't ready yet!!!!" Johnny yelled across the room as two half naked girls were on his lap. "I-I'm sorry sir" the lady said pulling me out the room. At this point I was in tears. I knew Johnny and I aren't together and probably never will but it hurt witnessing him having sex with other girls with my own eyes.

"I'm so sorry I thought he was free—

I didn't care enough to hear whatever was happening. I definitely was not going to be working for Johnny.

I can't believe Johnny didn't care that I was in tears. I mean— yeah we got into a fight but I wouldn't want him to be upset in front of me. I shook off my feeling and got into the car.

I was in no mood to cry, the tears kept coming- blurring my vision and preventing myself from seeing properly. So I called Adam. I didn't want to get into a car accident and put my life at risk...again...

Within a few minutes Adam and Josh arrived from an Uber. They both wrapped there arms around me as they attempted to comfort me. "I-I want to go home..." I mumbled. "Okay, let's go then" Adam responded, starting the car.

When I got home I instantly went to my- and Adam's room. "Need something to get your mind off things" Adam insisted taking off his shirt. I don't understand him though. He's so hot, he can get any girl he wants but he lets me use him to get my mind of Johnny

"You know I think your hot but I'm not going to let you have sex with me"

Adam sighs while laying next to me. "I'm not going anywhere and Johnny's clearly having fun with other girls so why don't you let me have fun with you"

He was right. I should be able to have fun too. "Did I ever tell you how amazing you are" I murmured getting on top of him. He gave me a smirk, running his hands over my body. "Your so fucking hot" he mumbled kissing me. It all happened so fast.

The next day I woke up naked with Adam's head buried in my chest. I realized he wasn't actually asleep when he started to kiss my boobs. "Adammmm" I moaned attempting to pull him off me. "I can't help it. I didn't know you were that good in bed!" He stated kissing me one more time. I giggled at the way he was making me feel.

"I will go and make Josh breakfast, you can try walking or rest" he said with his smirk. I rolled my eyes while he walked out the room. He knew damn well I couldn't walk after the way he fucked me.

I waited for about an hour and my breakfast wasn't here so I decided to try to walk. I made my way downstairs— in pain and ended up falling on the floor before I could reach Adam or Josh.

"Annie!!" I heard Johnny shout as he ran up to me— trying to help me get up "I don't need your help!" I said knocking away his arms.

"Annie I told you to rest" Adam cut in while helping me onto the couch. I winced in pain before responding "It's been an hour and I'm hungry" I whined giving him puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry, I was distracted" He said glaring at Johnny.

"Why is she in pain— did you hurt her!!!" Johnny yelled attempting to grab Adams collar but Adam pushed his arm away before he could. "We just have rough sex last night"

My eyes widen as I cover Josh's ears "Adam!!" I yelled giving him a stare. "Oh..my bad" He responded with his sarcastic smile. We both knew he enjoyed rubbing it in Johnnys face. "Do not talk dirty in front of Josh" I muttered uncovering Josh's ears.

"Get out of my house" Adam muttered looking at Johnny. "Not until I speak to Annie!" He muttered back, drifting his eyes towards me. "What I was going to say was that if you wanted the job you could have it...I just couldn't tell you that because you came at a bad time..." he murmured the last part.

"I don't need a job with you" I muttered at him. "Is this because you walked in on me with those girls?" He questioned.

The only response I had was rolling my eyes. I hated thinking about the moment I walked in on Johnny having sex with girls. Of course I still had some feelings for him, but Adam was also a close first.

"Get out of my house" Jordan shouted one last time. "Whatever" Johnny mumbled before leaving the house. "If you wanted the job you should of took it...." Adam mumbled with a tone of jealousy.

I chuckled at his reaction and planted a kiss on his lips "I'm done with him" I said trying to reassure myself that I didn't want him.

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I'm so fucking unbelievable! This afternoon was the first time in weeks I've seen Annie and I manage to mess it up. I guess we're never getting back together...I mean I've slept with more than 30 girls this week. There's no way Annie would come running back to me.

I thought I could lie to myself about my feeling towards Annie and eventually they would go away but if these past weeks have shown me anything, it's that I really do love Annie.

"Baby take your pants off" The girl in my bed whined as she got on her knees. I looked down at her hoping that somehow it would be Annie. "What are you waiting for" she whined with a smirk as she unbuttoned my jeans. All I could do was stare and think about Annie.

However, as soon as the girl slipped off my jeans I instantly pulled away. I still had my boxers on so she clearly wasn't satisfied about that.

"What the fuck! I haven't even seen your dick yet!" She shouted annoyed. I thought having sex would make me feel better about loosing Annie but it doesn't. It just made me miss her even more. Annie never wanted me for sex— or my looks...she loved me for who I was...