Chapter 26 - Only Mine

Only Mine

~ Annies Perspective ~

I woke up in Johnnys arms again, and just like every other day, Johnny was staring at me with his dumb- cute smirk. Good morning beautiful" He blurted out as he handed me breakfast. "You didn't have too" I said with a huge smile— god this smells so good! "You are not aloud to cook anymore- or do anything that may harm you or the little girl inside you" He blurted out.

Ever since I've been pregnant with our kid, Johnnys been very overprotective. I don't mind it though, he's hot when he acts protective.

"Anyways, I have an important person coming in a few hours, apparently she's going to make my business globally" Johnny blurted out but I was more focused on the girl. "G-Girl? It's a girl!" I muttered with a death stare. I don't like when girls I don't know are around Johnny, all of them end up flirting, or getting naked in front of him.

"Babe don't worry, don't you trust me" he asked rubbings his right hand along my thigh "of course" I responded "but I don't trust the girls" I added

"I am going to be there— help me come down?"

Johnny let out a small chuckle before helping me downstairs. By the time I was downstairs the door bell rang. "Oooo that's her!" Johnny shouted in excitement, he immediately opened the door and gosh that girl was pretty.

"Johnny?" The girl questioned as she walked in the house. "Yep. And you must be Alyssa" Johnny responded— still with his huge smile. Although I didn't like it, he kept giving her smiles and she was getting flirty with him.

"So—

Before Johnny got to finish the girl put her hands on his thigh. "You don't—

"Get your fucking hands off him!" I shouted as I pushed the girl off the chair. "You bitch!!!" The girl shouted while she got up. "Johnny! Get rid of your girlfriend"

I looked over at Johnny who gave me a sorry look. "Seriously?!!! I'm your girlfriend!" I shouted at him. "I'm sorry but this is important to me" he responded scratching the back of his neck.

I can't believe him! I know I get jealous easily but she fucking had her hand on his thigh! I had every right to be mad at her...

"Fine..." I mumbled going back upstairs. I should of knew my relationship with Johnny wouldn't work out...it never does and I still keep going back to him.

"Mommy what are you doing" Josh asked while walking into the room. "We're leaving—

I cut myself off by a loud scream— Alyssa's scream. "Josh stay here" I muttered as I tried my best to make my way downstairs, but when I did, I really wished I had stayed upstairs. "Johnny!!!!" I shouted in shock. She was on the floor bleeding, she was still alive though, just slowly dying. "What? She called you a bitch, no one calls my baby that" Johnny blurted out.

"I thought you cared more about your business" I muttered, avoiding locking eyes with him. "That's bullshit, I just didn't want you to see me stab her..." he mumbled knowing that I was going to get mad at him for killing another person for a stupid reason— but I wasn't that frustrated.

"Get her out of here, Josh is upstairs- and you have a daughter coming so quit your obsession with killing people" I muttered. Johnny did what he was best at, getting rid of a dead body.