3rd person POV

3rd person POV

[Name] sprinted out of the window hoping to save the little Tokito.

Nobody noticed her leaving. Nobody human. Daki was watching her leave. She was ready to kill her using her oba, but it seems like [Name] lied about the fact that she was leaving at dawn.

'SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA STAY TILL SUNRISE! Why would I care anyway...I'm happy now that she left. Right?'

Daki felt something that she never wanted to feel. Was it sadness caused by her rival's leave or anger caused directly by [Name]?.

"Nii-San!". She whined as she called for her brother.

"Ume...if you called me to whine about the girl that just left then I don't wanna deal with this". Neither her brother wanted to understand.

It couldn't possibly be sadness and neither could be anger. Both of them were emotions she already felt plenty of times.

'Happiness? No, I'm happy a lot of times with Gyuutaro. Fright? No I'm already afraid of that man. Then maybe...Love? OH DEAR NO! I just met her and she was so annoying, but then again she was pretty. I can't deny that.'

Was she really in love or was she just trying to give a reason to that unwanted feeling, nobody will ever know.

2nd person POV

You were again in that big forest you hated so much.

'I don't even know where the flipping fuck I'm going'

You sighed and continued running. Running was starting to be pleasant. You never really liked doing so.

You were starting to feel like you were going to collapse and after what felt like hours of running you finally found a village but unfortunately it had nothing to do with the Tokito.