"Good morning everyone, we have some really nice weather today

"Good morning everyone, we have some really nice weather today. Is the sky blue?" Kagaya asked while his two daughters stood beside him.

"Our members have gathered for the pillar meeting that we hold every six months as per usual. I find this pleasurable" He gave a smile to the people in front of him.

'A scar...? No, a sickness. Is this Oyakata-sama?' Tanjiro looked at the black haired man in front of him. Suddenly his head was slammed to the ground causing his eyes to grow wide. 'Woah...I couldn't react at all' He looked at the other people in his view. They were all bowing. You bowed in front of Oyakata-sama as well, after all he was your superior and your life was in his hands at the moment. You were positioned beside Tomioka.

"We find it most honorable to be in your presence Oyakata-sama, we eagerly pray for much happiness upon you." Sanemi bowed his head and politely greeted Kagaya. His personality did a whole 180.

Kagaya nodded in the direction where he heard the voice and calmly thanked Sanemi.

"Let me humbly say, there are two slayers that roam around with demons. One goes by the name of Kamado Tanjiro and I'm sure you are familiar with the second one, [Name]." His voice was steady and calm as he politely explained, but he seemed to spit your name with much more venom than Tanjiro's. Mitsuri noticed this tho, and frowned at him.

'He doesn't even look intelligent or logical yet he spoke so politely...' Tanjiro deadpanned at him.

'What a jerk...'

"Let's put [Name] situation aside for the moment and I'm sorry that he surprised you all. Just as I accepted Kokushibo I think is logical what my answer is. I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko. So I would be glad if you all would accept them as well"

Let's be honest, the hashiras weren't even that surprised considering that he already did the same thing once. He was just that kind. And not all hashiras seemed that mad about it.

"Even tho this is what you wish Oyakata-sama, I am reluctant to give consent" Gyomei cried harder.

"I would flamboyantly agree, but this boy and his sister don't show any sign of knowing what flamboyance is." Tengen said. It would be selfish for him to just disagree considering that you get to keep your dog, and if you can then why can't he?

"I'm okay with whatever you say Oyakata-sama!!" Mitsuri squealed out.

"Either way is fine for me, i'm pretty sure I'll forget anyways." Muichiro just continued to stare at the sky.

"I would like to agree with you Oyakata-sama, I think that if Kamado is saying the truth, then this Nezuko may be useful for the corps." Shinobu crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't want to agree, but he was your friend.

Tomioka just stared to the ground. "You're not gonna say anything?" You whispered to Tomioka near you. He just shook his head.

"Don't trust them, don't trust them. We all hates demons to being with" Obanai didn't get along with Kokushibo and this caused his hatred for demons to increase drastically.