"I punched their tickets and put them to sleep, just like you said

"I punched their tickets and put them to sleep, just like you said. Now put me to sleep too, so I can see my late wife and my dead daughter." The same inspector that checked you ticket bowed in front of a talking hand with a mouth on it.

"Please...I beg you..."

The hand smiled and wiggled its fingers a bit. "As you wish...you did well. Sleep now and meet your family in your dreams." The hand struck the man and he dropped dead on the floor of the wagon.

Then five people showed up behind the hand. "Uhm...we..." A girl with black hair uttered.

"In a little while, their sleep will deepen, so wait here until then. Malevolence and signs of demons sometimes awaken demon slayers with good instincts. When you tie them up, be careful not to touch them. I have to stay in the front wagon for a little while...do your best until my preparations are complete and only then you may have sweet dreams too."

"All right..." They all chanted at once.

Enmu was on top of the train and he let the wind move his hair a bit. "It doesn't matter how strong demon slayers are. Human motivation comes from the heart...from the spirit. You just have to destroy their spiritual core. Do that...and they become living corpses that are easy to kill."

"All human hearts are the same—fragile and weak like glasswork."

Back to you guys, you were all sleeping soundly. Tanjiro leaned on Rengoku's shoulder. Inosuke occupied almost two seats, half of his body was on top of Zenitsu. You sat normally and not having anyone to lean onto, you leaned on your box.

Let's say that all of your dreams were quite peculiar. Zenitsu dreaming of you and Nezuko fighting over his love. Inosuke dreaming of you all as his minions while he was your boss...Tanjiro was a racoon, Zenitsu was a mouse, Nezuko was a bunny and you were a panda.

Rengoku dreamt of the day he told his father he became a Hashira and how he started to cheer Senjuro up because he was doubting his abilities.

Tanjiro dreamt of getting his family back...he was getting a little too comfortable in his dream. He even started crying.

You had no proper dream, it was as if Enmu couldn't find a fragment of memory where you were genuinely happy. There was no memory he could find of your family either. He couldn't give you a dream so you were sitting in the middle of a pitch black void staring at absolutely nothing.

"What kind of dream is this...could've at least let me stay awake at this point." You grumbled. You decided to get up and walk, hoping to find something even the smallest thing in this dreamscape. Maybe your sword was laying somewhere here. You didn't want to suffocate yourself to die. You wanted a fast death to get back to reality. Although this was a dream you didn't want to stay without oxygen.

The people successfully tied your hands to theirs and slowly they counted until they fell asleep. In front of you appeared a medium-height girl with her hair tied in a low bun, she had large bags under her eyes...she wore a red and white kimono and in her hand she held a knife like object.