"You can understand me?!" You asked, totally confused and embarrassed

"Of course! Every single demon can talk English you...you...you grotesque!" Yushiro yelled at you

"Yushiro!" Lady Tamayo, hand in marriage please?

"I'm sorry Tamayo-Sama" Yushiro said while bowing on his knees. The power that queen Tamayo  hold is unbeatable.

"So you are foreign...?" Tamayo asked in English.

"[Name], call me [Name]. And yes, yes I am" You answered

"This is why you looked nothing like people from here"

'Is it an insult?' You thought.

"I'm Tamayo and I, as you know, am a demon. But I'm also a doctor, this boy here is Yushiro I hope you'll get along" You were looking at Tamayo but Yushiro was most likely scowling.

"Please make yourself at home" She led you inside the house and made you sid on a cushion. "I'll make tea, you get to know each other's" She said while giving a closed eye smile. 'How beautiful Tamayo-Sama'.

Awkward silence, that's what enveloped the both of you. You were thinking of letting out Kokushibo, but Yushiro would most likely freak out so you decided not to.

Yushiro was about to open his mouth when Kokushibo literally kicked the door open and jumped out. He got in front of you, still in his baby form, and started. Just started.

"U-upper Rank 1!? Wh-what do you want from us!" He tried to act tough, just that the stuttering made it less believable.

He whipped his head to look at Yushiro with a glare, the latter jumped back and dragged himself to the corner of the room. "Where are we?" Kokushibo asked trying to keep a conversation with you. "We are in Lady Tamayo's residence" You answered while keeping eye contact with him. Yushiro on the other side of the room was speechless. 'A hunter and a demon? What kind of bullshit is this?' He was impressed that you could handle him.

"The fugitive?" "Dunno" You lied, of course you knew.

"[Name] i'm back with the tea, I hope you'll li--why are you here?" She cut herself off and changed her tone to a bitter one just as she noticed a baby Kokushibo in front of you.

"Long time huh Tamayo?" Kokushibo asked while slowly growing back to his normal size. "Keep your mouth shut, Kokushibo".

"Let's not fight guys" Tamayo's eyes softened and, even if hesitantly, she slowly nodded. "I'm putting my trust in you [Name]-san, if you trust him I'll do the same" She slowly placed the tea on the small table and seated on the other side of it. Yushiro recovered from the early episode and scooted over to Tamayo in slight fear. His permanent scowl slowly reappeared.