"You! You stupid crow! Could you at least tell me how does this Kamado kid look like? I can't possibly recognize him without knowing" Mike grumbled at his crow

"Kamado Tanjiro is a young boy with an average body complexion! A large scar on his forehead and he wears a checkered haori. His hair is burgundy and tied in a high ponytail! Caw." His crow said an flew away.

Someone tapped on his shoulder making Mike turn around. "What do you want kid?" Tanjiro smiled at him.

"Sorry, I thought that you needed help. I can see you're a demon slayer and you look rather lost. My name is Kamado Tanjiro!" He said pointing at his chest.

"Destiny brought you to me. Mike, your buddy for this mission" He wrapped an arm around the younger boy's shoulder.

"Oh nice to meet you!" Tanjiro smiled and bowed.

"So? Where's the foreign looking lady? The one named [Name]" He said lazily putting a hand on the handle of the sword.

"She is patrolling north and west. I have to go somewhere east. She said you patrol south." He explained the instructions you gave him.

"If we patrol together we'll do it faster." He said and followed Tanjiro. "I guess..." He didn't wanna go against what you said but this guy didn't look like one to give up easily.

Tanjiro arrived to the bench where he left a sleeping Nezuko and sat next to her. Mike narrowed his eyes and almost took out his sword.

"Why are you roaming with a demon Kamado?!" He whispered-shouted to the burgundy haired boy who began to wave his hands in surrender.

"It's not what it looks like! Well...it is, but Nezuko never savoured human flesh in the 2 years she was a demon! Please don't kill her." He explained to the brown haired boy.

"Don't think I'll trust her so easily. I'll keep an eye on her" He retreated his sword.

"Thank you!"

"Who thought that in my life I would have escaped a mad Micheal Jackson

"Who thought that in my life I would have escaped a mad Micheal Jackson. He's afraid of me at least. Well not me but my earrings. It's the same thing." You walked in the streets when a child bumped into you and fell.