"Put your leg a bit forward and try to swing again" Here you are training again

"Put your leg a bit forward and try to swing again" Here you are training again. It's been 9 months since you got here. You never met the pillars again, since Obanai didn't let you leave the estate. You never saw Yoriichi again, same for Sabito. Tanjiro's training with him most likely already started and you didn't wanna lose it.

You couldn't help but notice how the beginning of plot was nearing, it scared you. Would you be able to help them? Or would end up killing more people?

"Don't space out" Obanai's voice brought you back to reality, you apologized and got in a fighting stance. "Like this?" He smacked the back of your head, a hint that you did wrong. "This?" Again. Every time you would make something wrong you would get smacked on your head or he would just let Kaburamaru chase you. A mission was reported not to far away from where Obanai lived, so he had to leave. "Don't open to no one, stay awake till I come back. If you want to go out bring your dog with you" Then he disappeared.

"Am...I...the dog he was talking...about" Kokushibo was ready to behead some human and start a whole new life as a Human slayer. "Chill" You tried to calm him down since you didn't want to witness a homicide. "So, what do you want to do?" You improved a lot with Obanai. Japanese and breathing alike.

The air seemed to shift, it wasn't unpleasant, more like a bit off. A silence enveloped the atmosphere. It seems as in a horror fi-

"Hello!" The high-pitched voice of a girl resounded in the air.

"Do you remember me?" The girl asked. You just stared at her. You knew her. She was Kanae Kocho, the girl you couldn't save when having the possibility. But how does she know you? "I remember when my sister made pass out!" She cheerfully cupped her cheeks and smiled. You just stared. "Or maybe she can't see us?" A taller girl suggested. 'Deceased people' In front of you were 4 people. All people that you knew.

First one was Kocho Kanae, former flower pillar and deceased sibling of Kocho Shinobu.

Then there's Tomioka Tsutako, Giyuu's older sister and one of your favorite girls.

We have Hashibira Kotoha, Inosuke's mom and the hottest female in the show.

Lastly, the only male in the group, Tokito Yuichiro, who just glared at you.

You didn't know what to do and luckily Kokunut saved you. "You're dozing off...again" It was a normal thing for you to daydream.

"She does see you guys.." A, way too familiar, voice betrayed you. Yoriichi stood behind them all and smiled. You missed him. You were never gonna admit that tho. You ran to him and tackled him in a hug, already knowing that you could touch him he prepared himself to catch you. "How have you been doing?" He smiled, something he never did when you trained together.