Not wanting to interact with Shinobu in any way possible you backed away, but you weren't fast enough and, having already finished with the demon, she watched your weird attempt to escape

A sigh escaped her rosy lips 'Is this where the demon slayer corps arrived, I'm kinda disappointed'

You blinked and here she is staring at you with those beautiful purple-to-black orbs. "Ara ara, was this your mission my dear? If it was then you did a lame job!" She exclaimed while smiling, a smile that contained so much rage. You understood her smile was fake since the first time you saw her, and now that she's in front of you, you just want to hug her and let her drop her smile.

While lost in thoughts, what you didn't realize was that Shinobu dropped her smile and widened her eyes, 'Plain white haori and An Upper Rank!' Shinobu was scared, yet didn't chicken out. She couldn't attack you with an Upper ranked demon in view. Kokushibo could only stare at her as she was thinking of an idea to successfully take you to the head of the corps, and to get rid of the, not anymore six-eyed, demon.

"You ok down there?" She looked up to him and smiled as to say that she was.

"And you?" He looked at you still in thought. You subconsciously nodded.

"Are you perhaps a demon kind sir?" Her voice was filled with venom as she asked the question to Kokushibo. He just stared. "I'll take that as a yes"

She took ou her sword and prepared her breathing.

"Wait! Kokushibo get in the box, I'll deal with this" He obliged and shrunk to fit the box size.

"You are protecting a demon! This is something not tolerable by the corps" She slowly found herself making her way to you with a steady pace. "Ne, no need to be scared" She continued walking towards you, while you slowly and carefully backed away from her. "You leave...please ma'am" You shakily said, afraid not for yourself, but for her well being.

"That's kinda rude" Your back collided with the rough texture of a tree when Shinobu pinned you to it. "You have a pretty face" Her hands slowly traced your jawline and arrived to your neck. Hitting the right spot, you passed out. 'Now to the Upper rank' She picked you up bridal style and walked towards the box, hearing soft snores she sighed in relief knowing that he couldn't come out and attack her. The sun was even rising.

'Next stop, headquarters!' She sprinted towards the Ubuyashiki mansion