You recently got to Mount Natagumo, It was probably past midnight by now and you needed a nap, but with demons around that seemed impossible

You recently got to Mount Natagumo, It was probably past midnight by now and you needed a nap, but with demons around that seemed impossible. The mountain was full with screams and blood everywhere. There were corpse here and there. The spiders and spider webs were too much for you. You were gonna faint.

"You scared of spiders?" Kokushibo asked you seeing how your hand was on top of your blade's handle. Your eyes were fixed ahead of you and everytime a sound echoed you stiffened and shivered.

This place was so scary up close. You understood why Zenitsu didn't want to go in.

Kokushibo placed a hand on your shoulder and gave you a reassuring nod. You suddenly felt some confidence flare up within you. You stood tall and with a sigh you sprinted in the depths of this place. Swinging your blade left and right you managed to get your way through all of those webs.

You reached one point in the mountain when nothing could be heard other than the crawling of the spiders.

"You are a slayer...you're bothering my family calmness." A way too familiar voice said from above, you looked up to see Rui sitting on a string. "Are you gonna go away on your own or....?" He began to play with his fingers, creating some small webs.

You didn't talk. Spider scared you to the core. "And the little betrayer beside you? Just wait until our Lord hears about this." Kokushibo was not gonna let him get away, if Muzan knew about this both you and him were gonna be screwed. "Wait a moment Kokushibo. Let me handle this..." You stated calmly.

"If things get out of hand i'm-"

"Don't worry" Kokushibo stepped back allowing you to be the one facing Rui. "Come down, let's have a talk" You were scared. You saw what he did to Tanjiro and there was no guarantee that he would spare you. But it was worth the try.

"Why would I talk with you, human?" He said glaring down at you. "Let's get to know each other. I may be able to get you on our side" You knew you were gonna be in trouble later, but future was something to face in the future. Not in the past nor in the present.

"As if...you got the 6 eyed freak just because he is worthless. He become a demon just because he was afraid to die, that's just petty." Rui wasn't going to give in so easily and you knew that.

"But weren't you afraid too? You were sick and scared of the thought of death. You were born with an illness that didn't permit you to live the life you've always wanted. One night you went too far and it was too late to save anything. Listen, I may not be the best person to have by your side, but I can assure you that I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated. You said you wanted a loyal family, no? Let me be your sister...or mother. Let me prove to you that demon kind is just a lie. Muzan is using every single one of you for his own desire of perfection." Rui stopped playing with his finger and actually looked at you.

"How do you know all of this...?" He asked in a low voice, it, honestly, gave you goosebumps.

"You don't actually need to know. Make a decision" You placed your sword back in its place.

"I do want a loyal family, but how can I be so sure that you are not gonna be useless. My current sister is supposed to be protecting me from you, but she is not here. From what I know the oldest siblings must protect the youngest. How do I know you're gonna be loyal?" He said slowly jumping from his string.

"Let me prove it to you" You were scared, sure. But you loved Rui and he was not gonna die no matter what.

"There is nothing to prove, you are a fool if you think that I am just gonna give in." He threw a string at you causing you to dodge it. He kept on aiming his webs at you and you kept dodging but soon enough you understood that he wasn't willing to get on your side. You really didn't want to kill him. "Stop dodging and actually come at me! Are you scared now that your little dog is taking a nap to refresh his energy?! Are you scared now that you get to fight me, Rui, Lower moon 5?!" He said showing off his Kanji on one of his eyes.

You already knew that so it wasn't much of a surprise to you. But to Rui, it was more than surprising. Every slayer he fought would get scared and run away after that, you were just so stubborn. But so right at the same time...

'What is it? Why isn't she running away...? Why?' He said in his head trying to find some imperfections in your stance. He found none. You stood there proudly. Sure, your hands trembled a bit, but nothing too serious.

You looked at him in the eyes and saw what seemed to be guilt. It was really light, but it was still there. Didn't he want to hurt you just a moment ago? He lowered his hands and let the webs fall to the ground.

"Your eyes remind me of someone...someone I don't remember fairly well, but their memory is still here" He said pointing at his head.

You were taken off guard, his murderous thought seemed to be completely gone. "So...the fight is over?" You asked him putting away the sword. "Not really...I just gotta think of something, you stay there." Before you knew it you were hung upside down, just like he did with Nezuko. The strings stung a bit but not that much, only a few drops of blood fell to the ground. It seemed like he was trying his best not to hurt you.

"You remaind me of a woman...a woman with black hair. I liked her presence, but I can't pinpoint who she is. Her imagine in my head is kinda blurry. I just see the woman with her hair tied in a low bun, she is wearing a blue kimono. Have we ever met before? Is that how you knew about my life?" He said pacing towards you.

"W-well, I don't think so...?" He was most likely remembering about his mom.

"You have the same comfortable aura...might as well keep you around." You looked at him as he nared your blood on the ground. "Just not as a human..." He placed his finger in your puddle of blood and brought his finger to his nose sniffing it. "It smells nice...not the same metallic scent you always sniff in blood". He brought his finger to his mouth and tasted the blood.

He hummed before his face started to change from content to duspleasured. He backed away and began to cough. He coughed until he spit blood.

"What...what i-i happeni-happening?!" He tried to say only to be interrupted by his coughing fit.

What was shocking happened next. He...

"Rui...? You..."

Taisho secrets 

■I made a Naruto various, check it out.
■Rui was actually thinking of giving in from the beginning.
■Shinobu is not gonna be sent in this mission to fight, but just as a medic. So Tomioka is gonna be accompanied by another pillar.
■Nezuko misses you a lot, she started to crave your initials with her sharp nails everywhere.
■Hisa found Sumiko's note and is soon gonna inform you about it.

{1295 words}