'Akaza?! Kokushibo said 7 minutes not 3!'

His eyes landed on you and his smirk turned in a disappointed frown. "You aren't Kokushibo" He stated and looked around the room in search of the second strongest demon. 'Let's lie! Again!' You thought while staring at him.

"Who's Kokushibo sir?" You tried to sound believable, but Sabito and Yoriichi already agreed that you sucked at lying. Akaza seemed to believe your little white lie. "No one that matters" He turned around to leave, but glanced at you once more. "Isn't this supposed to be the Serpent hashira's estate? Are you training under him...?" He noticed.

"Yes, I'm his tsuguko!" You replied.

"Here...let me help you fix the door, wouldn't want you to get in trouble" He, being the gentleman he is, helped you.

"Actually there's no need...Obanai is really understanding...!" You trailed on while glancing at the wrecked door 'Actually understanding two fucks, he'll bake me alive of he sees this!' Akaza looked at you unsure, "Maybe I need a little help"

"As I thought"

You began to repair the door in a dead silence, you kept stealing glances here and there, and he seemed to do the same thing. You glanced at him once again a caught him staring, he didn't break the eye contact. He seemed in a trance, almost as if he was thinking about something.

But his mind was blank.

You repaired the door just an hour before sunrise. "I thank you a lot Ak-sir" You bowed and kept your head down low hiding your sweaty face and the frightened expression on your face. Kokushibo told you that they were searching of you, but Akaza didn't seem to realize who you were yet, now you almost uttered his name. You weren't scared of him, he wouldn't attack you, you were scared that he would drag you to Muzan.

"It was a pleasure" He smiled and bowed as well

"Hope we can meet again...I'll go, have a great day" He left.

Just as you closed the door you heard a voice coming from the other side, so you placed your ear on the door.

"Akaza-dono! Why aren't you searching on the little lady?" Douma asked his 'bestfriend'.

"Shut up Douma, go away" Akaza answered in a distant tone.

"Come on Akaza-dono! You sh- wait a moment..."

'Please don't tell me he sensed me'.

"Stay still Akaza...you smell like the little lady. Are you hanging with her behind Muzan-" He cut himself off as he noticed the sun slowly emerging from behind the mountains. "We'll talk about this another time, now let's go!" He cheerfully said.