'I'm not ready yet!?' Well, being here for 2/3 months isn't enough for you

"But what about the demons??" You asked Yoriichi."No need to worry so much, I'll be there with you"

"That's not the point, I don't feel like going now. I know only the first form of your breathing and it's not even perfect yet" Yoriichi didn't understand why you didn't want to go, a low ranked demon was nothing to you now so why worrying?

"We are going and that's final, that's where Michikatsu has been spotted" If he didn't said that maybe you would've gone, but now? Pfft, in his dreams.

"That's even worse you know, what if he doesn't listen to me? What if I'm his target? What if he's hungry?" Yeah, what if...

"You said you were gonna do everything without whining" Yoriichi said with the most obvious tone he could do.

You huffed and turned around so now your back is facing him. Even tho you couldn't see him you knew he was smirking.

"Since you aren't following our rules, then I shall take my leave" He began to walk away not even glancing back. Sabito put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a reassuring smile. The warmest smile he could master. Yoriichi didn't stop walking.

You looked up to Sabito and hugged him tightly. In this 3 months he was the closest one to you. You had good times with him.

Sabito putted his mask back on to hide his red cheeks. Yes, during your stay you would pass every day either training or studying japanese with Sabito, the little time you spent with him was more than enough to him for successfully fall for you.

In his eyes you were just...perfect.

You didn't break the warm embrace, you decided to stay like that for at least 5 more minutes.

Little did you know someone was glaring daggers in the back of the young boy.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard which struggled you, causing the break of your warm embrace, the sound of a katana being unsheathed brought you back to reality, the katana swung just above your head causing your reflex to kick in. You squatted, avoiding the swing just by a few millimeters.

You looked back ready to curse against the person who attacked but just as you turned around your eyes were locked with six different ones, and they all belonged to the same person.

Michikatsu, or well known as Upper rank 1 Kokushibo, was staring down at you, taking in every single inch of you. From your amazing [e/c] colored eyes, to your perfect fac- 'Put yourself together, don't get lost in this kind of things'.