"Care to explain what were you doing?" You asked Kokushibo

"Care to explain what were you doing?" You asked Kokushibo. He currently had one foot on the floor while the other was placed on a branch in attempt to climb the tree. He quickly got back to the floor with both of his fet. "I was...searching for something" He hesitantly claimed.

"I can get it for you, if you want" You replied and made your way to the tree. "No...I don't need it anymore. He took your hand and began his way towards Mount Sagiri.

"Where are you taking me?" You looked at him suspiciously. "To Mount Sagiri...where you were headed." He answered.

"How do you know that?"

"I was running away from Obanai...he read your letter, and seeing me not with you...enraged him. Let's not talk about...the door that collapsed on him when he swinged it open...He is pissed" Kokushibo said while continuing his way towards your destination

"Oh"

This was the last thing you said for a while. The rest of the journey was calm and refreshing. You enjoyed Kokushibo's company, he was quite and chilled. His presence made you feel less lonely. Obanai was not home that much and when Mitsuri visited you couldn't see her because Obanai didn't let you to. It reminded you of the old times, when you would go to Mike's house, but since his parents didn't like you that much they rarely opened the door. You stifled a laugh while tears began to form in the corner of your ees. You missed those days.

Eventually you came back to reality to see that the sun was almost rising. You stopped on your tracks and removed the box from your back. You placed it on the ground and opened it. Kokushibo got the message and slowly began to shrink. He looked at you for a moment and shook his head, he got in immediately after.
'Get over it Kokushibo'

You happily skipped on the road while people where staring at you weirdly

You happily skipped on the road while people where staring at you weirdly. A particular person was the most weirded out. This village was almost empty since it got attacked by a demon and seeing you happy about it made the people think you have gone insane.

You stopped your skip and looked around to notice that the village was indeed wrecked. It was familiar. A lot. You began to climb the mountain and soon sensed something so familiar to you. Something that you were gonna get used to. It was blood...but it wasn't so noticeable, just barely. Just as if someone tried to clean it but failed. You rushed your way out of the forest and noticed a small house with a fireplace and a lot of wood near it. 'Must be someone's house. Someone got murdered here.'