{A/N} Since the Reader is almost good at Japanese, italics will be English from now on!

"Kokushibo, come out" He did as you said and slowly crawled out of the box. "Who are they?" He looked around and soon his eyes landed on a certain black haired man. He didn't totally trust humans, but out of respect he bowed to the head of the demons slayer corps. Just, cause you were a slayer. About that topic, you still didn't found the courage to tell him that you were not in the corps and was just training to be in it. Kagaya just chuckled and asked him to stand up. A small Kokushibo bowing was the best thing you ever saw.

"So...Kokushibo, right? Upper rank one? What should I call you?" He politely smiled trying to calm his nerves, he was scared he could get killed if he didn't use his words in the right way. "Upper rank one is fine"

"So master...what are we gonna do about the betrayer and the demon" Obanai butted in. "We all know very well that teaming with demons is strictly prohibited!" Rengoku followed.

"Oh...! But she isn't a slayer, my dears" Kagaya exposed you. All eyes were on you. Again. Even Kokushibo's who didn't seem that surprised, he probably found out while you were training with him. "I knew it" Tomioka said.

Truth to be told, Tomioka knows you very well, he followed you for quite some time. He wasn't the only one. A spirit always floats near him. He knows your hobbies and your personality. He may or may not have started studying English just for you. But he sucks.

"What to you mean Tomioka-San?" Shinobu narrowed her eyes at him still keeping her smile, even tho now was very easy to say that it was forced. "I met her before the whole accident at the Minobu village." He let that little white lie escape his mouth. 'Please don't expose me, please don't expose me, please don't expose me..' You knew he was trying to save his ass so you just stick to the game.

"The one I met 4 months ago, right? Udon stall? You did not put uniform, I didn't recognize you. Sorry" You lied. Kokushibo didn't buy it tho. As well as Kagaya. The others seemed to believe it. Mitsuri was not paying attention.

"Well, back to the topic. I accept Upper rank one to be by [Name]'s side" Kagaya took everyone by surprise, everyone but you and Kokushibo of course. You knew he was kind hearted and would never kill you. "Master! Let me prove to you that no demon should be left alive" Sanemi slashed his arm so that blood was pouring out of the wound. 'Manga flashbacks, fortunately he didn't stab Kokushibo, or else he would be 6 feets under' He shoved his arm in front of Kokushibo, while you looked at him mentally saying: "Do it, I dare you".

He looked at Sanemi's bleeding arm and sighed. He crawled  towards is box ready to close it "I have [Name]'s trust, I'm never gonna be disloyal to her. Oh, and by the way. Your blood stinks and it way to dirty for my liking" He then shut the box's door, leaving everyone in the room speechless. "Ara ara, a demon loyal to a human is not something you see every day!" Shinobu closed her eyes and slowly calmed down.