"Time is ticking..."

"What do you mean she's nowhere to be seen?!" Shinobu yelled at Aoi. She just wanted to come and check for the missing girl's injuries.

"I don't know, when I came in this morning she wasn't in her spot, it was almost as if she vanished..." Aoi tried to explain.

"You know what? Just search for her and be sure to find her" He then took that as his cue to leave. When he closed the door he moved to the wall and slid down to sit on the ground. But why were they making such a big deal of this? She was gonna be back. For sure.

"Hey guys, have you seen [Name]? I don't see her since the trial" Tanjiro got out of bed and approached the troubled looking Zenitsu. "Something's the matter You look distracted" Zenitsu jumped.

"Oh, I'm fine. If you're looking for [Name], I'm pretty sure I saw her leave earlier this morning." Zenitsu explained.

"Oh did she go to the garden? How about we join her?" Tanjiro beamed, excited to hang out with his friends.

"No, I already looked anywhere, she's not in the estate." Zenitsu jumped out of bed and left the room in silence. "What’s the matter with him...?".

"Hey Inosuke! Do you know where [Name] is? And what about Mike?"

Inosuke stayed quite for a couple of seconds concerning Tanjiro. "Inosu-"

"I don't know where [Mispronounced Name] is, Myle is in the room down the corridor. The big one. You don't want to go in there."

"Why?"

Inosuke turned his back to Tanjiro and never responded to his question.

"I warned you didn't I, Sabito? Her mental health isn't steady enough for this things..."

"I'm sorry Makomo, If only I could go back in time. My wish to continue living took over every other thing. I was blinded by the thought of life that I didn't even think about the possibilities..."

"There's no reason to think about the past, what we need to do now is find a way to help her. What if she finds a way back home?"

"That would be better ac-" The person was cut off when another person joined the conversation.

"And then what? Do you think people will just stop acknowledging her? Forget about her? I know you want her to live...I know you want her to be free, but when you brought her I had hope. Hope that my boy would live to see another day after getting on that train. Hope that she would somehow change things. There's no reason for her to go back. There's no way home...she's trapped and forever will. This is an endless loop, there's no escape...and you caged her here Sabito"

"I'm sorry...but it's time to unplug the life supports...it's been too much time" The doctor said to the 2 families in front of them. "We really tried anything but no one of them shows signs of waking up anytime soon..."

The mother of the girl was trying to keep her tears in, but she failed miserably. She gripped her husband's shirt and collapsed on the ground. She knew better than just begging for them to not to. The oldest daughter gripped her shirt tightly and bursted in tears. The father heard a crack in his heart. Something like a big piece splitting itself from his heart and falling, never coming back. Yet he didn't cry. The son of the couple didn't show up at all. Something told him that if he stayed at home he would have felt somehow less bad about the news.

Just when Mike's parents where trying to understand the situation a groan interrupted everyone's crying session.

"What happened...? Shinazugawa...did you kill the demon?"

Game Over. 1 Player left.

The girl walked aimlessly. Until she came across a river. She recognized this river. It was the river where she first woke up. Where this madness began.
She walked towards the water and kneeled in front on the river. She watched her reflection in the water and sighed. 'Why would this happen anyways? There's nothing interesting in me...Why was I so mad at him? He did nothing wrong...things like that happen. I didn't even get to say sorry. I wonder if he got back and how that would've happened.'

She got up from the ground and retreated away farther from the water. Walking down the dirty path, kicking some rock in the meantime, she failed to notice three people coming at her full speed.

"BIG SISTER!" Teruko tackled her from behind causing her to lose balance for a moment. "HELLO!!" She grinned when the older girl looked at her. "Goodmorning Miss!" The older of the bunch smiled while Shoichi went forward to give you a hug.

"Where's big brother Tanjiro? He's always with you, no?"

"Oh...Tanjiro is at home, he's taking a break." The older girl smiled slightly at the twin tailed kid. "Ohhhh, I understand. Here have some Dango!"

[Name] gladly took it and munched on it.

"You should also rest from time to time, miss" Kiyoshi lightly scolded her. "You don't look...how do I say it? Well?" Her slightly messy clothes where barely visible, but Kiyoshi seemed an attentive kid.

"Don't worry, I'm resting well. And you don't need to call me miss all the time" She chuckled. She really loved kids as long as they're well behaved. She always wanted a little sibling but her mother always said: "Three are enough, why would you want another one? And you know how painful the process is? Nah-ah I ain't pushing another one out."

"OH! THAT REMINDS ME. I told my mom about you and she sewed a Kimono as a thanks!! Maybe you could visit some time to get it!!" She climbed down the older girl's back and jumped up and down. [Name] pat her head and smiled. "Surely, I'll visit soon. I promise"

"Oh...Mom! How do you pronounce this?" Akari asked her mother.

"Hmmm...I think it's Red" Rei answered her. "Come on Akari, you know we've been here for only 4 months, how am I supposed to learn this language in so little time? I wonder how did [Name] learn Japanese so fast" She walked towards the window of her apartment. "Canada...what a beautiful country"

{1060 words}