Chapter 3

Y'all I have school in like 6 hours😩 and I don't wanna go
also I didn't proof read this😅 but enjoy
and I'll try to update twice a week instead of once a week
Enjoyyyy😋
_______________________________

Wooyoung suddenly came to a halt, the other two stopped walking as well as they were concerned for their friend stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. They both turned around and looked at Wooyoung as confusion was present on their faces.

"Hyung we forgot to take the picture." Said Wooyoung.

"That's why you stopped out of nowhere?" Yeosang asked getting irritated. "I swear sometimes you're so dramatic." He continued facepalming.

Seonghwa looked at Yeosang giggling. "Well it is Wooyoung he's always dramatic for no reason whatsoever."

"Yah! I'm standing right here, don't talk bad about me." Wooyoung yelled frustratedly.

"But we aren't though we're just stating facts." Yeosang said tilting his head in a mocking way.

"Whatever let's just take the picture." Wooyoung said sounding defeated.

"Cheer up Wooyoung, you know Yeosang was just kidding." The older said kissing his cheek which the younger replied to with a wide smile.

"I can't believe Seonghwa hyung giving you a kiss on the cheek made you feel better." Yeosang said in disbelief.

"Well you would feel better too if the world's most beautiful mother kissed your cheek." Wooyoung said huffing.

"Enough you two, let's just take the picture and go to school before we're late."

"Fine" The older received two groans.

"Ok, 1, 2, 3 CHEESE" Wooyoung said Flashing the camera.

"And again" He said clicking the photo button multiple times.

"Wooyoung stop" Seonghwa said trying to snatch the phone away from Wooyoung but failed. The younger started laughing "Catch me if you can" Then he ran off with Seonghwa and Yeosang running after him. "Wooyoung, watch out" Yelled Yeosang. As he was about to turn around to look at Yeosang, Wooyoung was too late to stop as he ran into someone and fell down in the process.

"WOOYOUNG" Seonghwa shouted worried, while rushing to the said boy, with Yeosang following behind. "Oh my god my poor baby, are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere? Do we need to get you to the hospital? You should watch where you're going next time."

"I'm fine, and stop squishing my face." Wooyoung giggled.

"I swear you're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days." Seonghwa said hugging the younger.

"Uh guys." Yeosang said pointing to a boy standing in front of the two figures on the ground.

They both looked at the direction the boy was pointing at. They quickly got up and Seonghwa started, "Oh my, I'm so sorry for what this stupid boy has done, I hope you can forgive him." He said bowing and pulling Wooyoung's head down as well.

The stranger then looked at them waving his hands in front of his face trying to stop them from bowing, "oh no, I should be the one apologizing I wasn't looking at where I was going and I ended up bumping into him, I'm so sorry." He finished bowing abruptly.

"No no it's not your fault, Wooyoung should've been more careful, I'm truly sorry." Seonghwa said bowing again.

"No it's not your faul-"

"Can you two stop apologizing already? We get it you're both sorry" Yeosang said rolling his eyes.

"Don't be so grumpy Yeosang, it's such a beautiful day, you shouldn't start it off with such a sour mood." Wooyoung said swinging his arm around Yeosang's shoulder.

Soon a gasp escaped the strangers mouth, "Oh my god, your skirts are so cute." He cooed squealing in the process.

"Really?" They both said eyes sparkling.

"Yes of course, I'm in love with them, and you oh my god your crop top is so amazing."

The three boys felt shy at the sudden compliment. "Thank you"

The stranger just giggled. "Hyung look at him. He's like a cute little puppy." Wooyoung squealed.

"Wooyoung don't just tell people they look like a puppy out of nowhere."

"But he really does though, look at him and he's like really really tall." Wooyoung said pointing at the boy.

"Quick what's your name?"

"Yunho, Jeong Yunho" the boy said

"Oh my god we have the same last name." Wooyoung cheered.

"Oh right, let me introduce myself, I'm Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung and to my right is Park Seonghwa, the mom and to my left is Kang Yeosang, the sarcastic bitch."

"Yah! what did you just call me?" Yeosang asked getting closer to Wooyoung.

"Don't you guys even start." Seonghwa threatened, eyeing the two boys.

They soon heard a giggle escape the taller, "I like you guys, you're funny"

They looked at the boy with loving eyes, "Hyung we're keeping him" Wooyoung yelled out.

"What do you mean keeping him, he's not someone we can keep, I swear to god Wooyoung..." Seonghwa said in disbelief as he couldn't finish his sentence do to Wooyoung's stupidity.

"Come on hyung look at him he's so precious, and cute and-" Wooyoung got cut off by Yeosang

"And so adorable and he has such chubby cheeks." Yeosang said squishing Yunho's cheeks.

"Come on please~" They begged.

"You know I love you two but it's not my place to say so let's ask Yunho first? hmm?" They all turned around to the puppy looking man.

"I mean sure, I'm fine with it." He said shrugging.

"Yay" Cheered Yeosang and Wooyoung, they went to hug the taller. Seonghwa looked at the scene being displayed in front of him then smiled, thinking that now he had to take care of another person. He was happy about the new addition to the family-yes he considered him family even though they just met. He somehow felt responsible for him in some way.

"Guys, I would hate to break up your sweet moment but we have to get to school" Seonghwa said pulling Yunho and Yeosang with him. "Hey wait for me, don't just leave me here" Shouted Wooyoung who was soon pulled by Yunho and they started running.
___________
Hope u liked the chapter (-.-)