Chapter 6

Soooooo it's my birthday today and I just thought I would update for you guys have fun reading~😁
_____________________

"Seonghwa-hyung can you wake me up when we get there?" Jongho asked feeling sleepy.

"Why are you asking him instead of me?" Hongjoong asked with a sad expression.

"Because he looks like the type of person who would wake me up in a calm way, unlike you." He fired back.

"What- I wake you up in the nicest way possible."

"No you don't. One time I told you to wake me up and you ended up shaking me to the point my head started hurting. So I'm sorry if I prefer Seonghwa hyung waking me up instead you" Jongho shrugged at the last statement.

"Whatever" Hongjoong said focusing back on the road.

Seonghwa laughed at the two's behavior and looked back at Jongho, "I'll wake you up when we get there then."

"Thanks." The younger replied.

"Yeosang hyung, I'm gonna lay my head on your lap." Jongho said laying down.

"So you're not gonna ask me first?" Yeosang said raising his eyebrow.

"If I asked you, you still would say yes and let me lay down." Jongho said moving to a position where him and Yeosang could make eye contact. "So might as well just lay on your lap. Besides it's really comfy and I like it." Jongho said relaxing.

"Don't say that, it's embarrassing" Yeosang said blushing.

"But it's true" Jongho turned to face Yeosang's stomach and cuddled into it with his arms wrapped around the older's waist. He soon ended up falling asleep in that position.

The older blushed and covered his red face. "Seonghwa hyung~" Yeosang whined.

"What is it sweetie-" Seonghwa turned around and saw Yeosang covering his face, then he looked down at Jongho on his lap.

"Yeosangie, that's so cute." Seonghwa cooed taking a picture. "Hyung why are you taking a picture? Help me what am I supposed to do?" The younger asked.

"Well you can go to sleep if you want" The older replied shrugging. "The mall is pretty far from here so might as well sleep now."

Yeosang sighed, "Fine, I didn't even get a lot of sleep yesterday."

"Aww baby why is that? Was it because there wasn't enough space?" He asked worried.

Yeosang shook his head. "No, I just didn't sleep well"

"Wanna have a cuddle session after we get home." Yeosang nodded his head smiling. "Good then go to sleep and I'll wake you up later ok?" Seonghwa said. The younger replied with an ok and closed his eyes.

Seonghwa turned back around and focused on the road. "I wanna have a cuddle session with you" Hongjoong said pouting.

Seonghwa looked at him. "Don't be such a baby." he said jokingly.

"Actually no, I want to cuddle you until you fall asleep."Hongjoong smiled proudly.

"Hongjoong" Seonghwa sighed. "When are you going to stop with the flirting?"

"When you finally become my wifey" He smirked.

"Your wife?!?" Seonghwa shouted.

He covered bis mouth and looked at the back seat afraid that he woke the kids up. As he saw them still asleep, he sighed in content.

"What? you don't like the sound of that?" He asked tilting his head a bit to mock the other.

"It's not that it's just I'm a man just like you and me becoming 'your wife' is absolutely impossible."

"Why not? according to google, to be a wife you have to be caring and compassionate and also married. So I don't see why not" he said shrugging.

"That's not the problem, the problem is we just met like 5 hours ago and now you're here asking me for my hand in marriage? You haven't even asked me to be your boyfriend yet. And we barely know anything about each other or our backgrounds. How do you expect me to marry someone who I only met in less than twenty four hours?" Seonghwa ranted.

"Fine, then Park Seonghwa-" He got cut off.

"No" Seonghwa said.

"What? but I didn't even say anything"

"I know what you were about to say and no I am not going to be your boyfriend."

"Why not" Hongjoong whined.

"Well I don't want you to ask me here." Seonghwa blushed.

"Take me out on a date instead and then maybe I'll accept your proposal."

"Wait my proposal? So you're gonna marry me?" Hongjoong asked beaming up.

"No, your proposal to me being your boyfriend. And like I said it's too early. Wait until a year or two and then you can propose."

"But Seonghwa, that's such a long time" Hongjoong whined again.

"I know it is. Now if you truly like me then waiting won't be a problem right?" Seonghwa asked raising his left eyebrow.

"If it means waiting? for you? I would wait a thousand years." Hongjoong said parking the car.

"Good" Seonghwa smiled. "Now I have to wake up the others" He continued, turning around.

Hongjoong watched as the older unbuckled his seatbelt and turned around shaking the others awake. In a soft voice Seonghwa started waking them up both. "Yeosangie, Jjong wake up we're here." As they heard Seonghwa's soothing voice they woke up. Yeosang stretched out this arm to the front while Jongho tightened his grip on Yeosang. "Come on Jongho we're here, please get up" Yeosang said patting the Youngers hair. "But I don't want to, you're so comfy" He said his words sounding muffled but the words were still clear enough to hear. Yeosang looked at Seonghwa sighing. The older gave him a reassuring smile. Yeosang directed his attention back at Jongho, "If you get up now we can cuddle later. The younger sat straight up, "Ok I'm awake now."

The two oldest looked at the scene and laughed while thinking how whipped Jongho was with Hongjoong helping Jongho out the car. "Oh hyung do you know if San hyung and the others are here yet?"

"They got here a few minutes ago, they were just waiting for us." Hongjoong replied leading the way to the mall's entrance.

______________________________________

Hope u liked the chapter (^.^) <3