Chapter 13

"Hyung, hurry up and come to bed" Wooyoung yelled out from the bedroom.

"Coming, I just need to turn off the lights" Seonghwa yelled back.

"Hyung~" The three boys whined in unison. Seonghwa sighed turning off the last light and walked to the bedroom. As he stood at the door he saw the three boys covered in his large blanket with only their heads being in view.

"Why are you guys so whiney today?" The older asked laughing a little.

"Because we want our hyung to stop working and cuddle us to sleep" Wooyoung said making grabby hands at his hyung.

Seonghwa sighed smiling a little and walked over to the empty spot in between Yunho and Wooyoung and snuggled his way in there. Just as Seonghwa found a comfortable position to lay in Yeosang moved from the edge of the bed and laid his body on top of Seonghwa's.

"Yeosang-ah, why do you always lay on top of me?" Seonghwa asked groaning a bit.

"Because it makes me feel safe and you're comfortable to lay on" The blonde grinned nuzzling his head into Seonghwa's chest.

Yunho laughed hugging Seonghwa's arm. The older replied to the action by pulling the younger under his arm doing the same to Wooyoung who was on his left who seemed a bit sleepy.

"Oh, by the way Yunho's gonna move in with me in the meantime and I'll keep looking for apartments tomorrow, if I have time" Seonghwa suddenly said.

"Is Yunho gonna live with us when we get a new apartment?" Yeosang asked almost falling asleep.

"Yes" Seonghwa said ruffling the Youngers hair gently.

Wooyoung snuggled more into his arm, "that's good to hear" The younger said falling asleep. Seonghwa smiled at the sleeping figures, and figured it was time for him to get some sleep as well. As he rested his eyes he quickly shot them back open, remembering to check if Hongjoong made it home safely.

He quickly looked for his phone around the room. Seeing as the device wasn't in the room he figured it would be in the living room or the kitchen. He slowly got up pushing the blonde that was laid all over his body as well as the other two who were peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.

He slowly slid out of bed abruptly turning around as he stood on the hard wood floor trying to see if he woke the others up. To his relief he was safe. He tip toed till he was out of the room closing the door slightly. He rushed to the kitchen thinking he left his phone there since that was the last place he remembered setting his phone.

Seonghwa came across the phone on the kitchen counter. He sighed in relief as he grabbed the phone and unlocked the screen. As he unlocked the phone he went straight to the messages app and saw a message from Hongjoong. Without a  second thought he read the message and called Hongjoong not keeping in mind of the time.

Ring....ring....ring-

Bold- Seonghwa    Italic- Hongjoong

"Seonghwa? Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well you're calling at 2am so I thought you'd be in trouble or something"

"It's 2am? Oh my god I'm so sorry for calling late I didn't realize what time it was. Did I wake you up?"

"Seonghwa baby it's fine don't worry and no you didn't wake me up, I was doing some paper work."

"Why would you be doing paper work at 2 in the morning?"

"Because I had to get it done, so I stayed up late."

"Why would you need to stay up to do some paper work? you are literally in college and I'm pretty sure the teachers wouldn't give us homework on the first day of school, that'll be way too harsh."

I"t's not school work- You know what I'll just tell you tomorrow on our date ,well I guess that'll be today?"

Seonghwa chuckled, "Yeah I guess it would be today."

"So why'd it take so long for you to talk to me?"

"Trust me it's a long story. I'll tell you some other time but in the meantime please get some sleep Joongie I wouldn't want my husband looking worn out on our date tomorrow do I?"

"Yeah you're right-wait did you just refer to me as your husband?"

"Yes I did. You don't like it?" he asked pouting a little.

"Of course I do. You should refer to me as your husband more often"  Hongjoong flirted over the phone

"Unless I see a ring on my finger, I won't do it"

"But I asked you to marry me and you refused, so what am I supposed to do?"

"To be fair I didn't refuse, I just said to wait a little longer"

"Well this waiting is making me way too impatient. I wanna wife you up already." Hongjoong whined.

"Like I said you have to wait. Now go get some sleep or I'll never accept your proposal"

"Yes sir." Hongjoong said saluting as if he were in the army.

Seonghwa chuckled over the phone, "I mean it Hongjoong, get some sleep and I'll know if you don't"

"All right, I'll do it. The moment we hang up I'll go to sleep. Happy?"

"Yes. Very. Now sleep tight hubby, I hope you have nice dreams of me"

Hongjoong chuckled at Seonghwa's attempt at flirting. "Goodnight princess, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Princess?" Seonghwa asked sounding shocked to tease the brown haired boy "I thought I was your wifey?"

"So you prefer being called wifey more?" Hongjoong smirked.

No, I like princess too but being your wifey sounds better.

"Well then good night wifey"

"Goodnight hubby" Seonghwa smiled hanging up the phone after he received a low 'hum' from the other.

"Might as well go to bed now" Seonghwa whispered under his breath turning around to head to his room. But he stopped in his tracks as he faced Yunho standing in the doorway.

_________________
Sorry for the late update I was busy😭
Hope u liked the chapter (*-*)