Chapter 27

"Wooyoung-ah" San called out. why would you do that?"

"Do what?"  the younger asked curious.

"let them go" he pointed towards the door, looking sad. "how am I supposed to get home now?"

"I told you, I'll give you a ride later"

"And when exactly is later?" he questioned with crossed arms.

Wooyoung turned around thinking, "um... after I take a shower and look decent enough, then we can go"

"Young-ah" San sighed, pinching his nose bridge. "goddamn you look so hot with your sleeves rolled up" Wooyoung whispered under his breath.

"What?" San questioned.

"Nothing. Um, I'm gonna go take a shower now, bye!" he rushed quickly slamming the bathroom door.

San looked at the younger's retreating figure and sighed. "he's cute" he released a small chuckle.

*One hour later*

"Wooyoung, come on you look good" San said for the 100th time.

"Are you sure? this top doesn't really go with these pants" he replied, scanning himself through the mirror.

"You look good, I swear. Besides who are you trying to impress? you're just gonna drop me off at my house"

"You" he thought. "I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just wanna look good so whoever walks past me down the street, they just can't help but fall at my feet" San tilted his head to the side, smirking. He slowly crept behind the other, holding his waist so he wouldn't be able to escape his grasp.

Wooyoung froze at the sudden touch. He slowly turned around, starring up at San. "You look good wooyoung. Now would you rather hear that from me or from some rando on the street?"

"From you" he whispered, almost falling to his knees but San had a tight grasp on him. "Now can we please go?"

"mhm" he nodded slowly. "le-let me grab my keys first" San slowly let go just for the other to stumble on his chest. "you sure you can get them yourself?" he shook his head. "Do you want me to carry you there?" Wooyoung smirked inwardly. he looked up at the other looking desperate, "yes please"

San put his arms under the younger's knees and lifted him up off the ground. Wooyoung's legs were now dangling freely from San's arms. He walked all the way to where the key was being stored and bent down a little for the younger to grab it from its hanger. "Got it" Wooyoung cheered. "Can I put you down now?" San asked, looking at Wooyoung. "No" he shook his head, "take me to my car" he demanded. San sighed, complying.

After minutes in the elevator that almost felt like a second to those two, it finally came to a stop at the lowest floor, the parking lot. "Now you open the door, and set me down on my seat" Wooyoung demanded, once again. "You're like a princess" San chuckled. "Say whatever you want, I know you like this" he huffed.  San gave a small chuckle in response and closed the door. He walked all the way to the passengers side to finally sat down.

After a couple of minutes and Wooyoung's nonstop talking on the way there, they finally arrived at the house. "and then i grabbed his arms, then Yeosang grabbed his legs, then we tossed Seonghwa hyung into the pool" he giggled. "Ah those were good times" he sighed contently, wiping a nonexistent tear.

San looked at him shaking his head in disapproval, "you two are a menace, you know that right?"

"Yes, but our dear hyungie still love us no matter what" he giggled. "You're lucky he loves you that much. Because if he didn't, you two would be tossed on the streets and be completely forgotten"

Wooyoung looked at him then rolled his eyes, "no matter how he feels about us, he won't be able to get rid of us" he smirked, turning off the car. He quickly opened the door and ran to the passenger side, opening San's door. "Ladies first" he stretched out his arm with a bow. "Ma lady"

San laughed, slowly getting out of the car, "thank you my prince" he smiled, kissing the younger's forehead. Wooyoung slowly melted and stated following San inside the house. "CHOI JONGHO" San yelled out once he walked in. Wooyoung jumped looking at him with concern. "Why did you yell?"

"Wait for it" he smirked. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING MY NAME FOR HYUNG?!?!?!?" The older smirked with crossed arms "Yeosang's home with Yunho"

"Ok? he's with Yunho, i don't think he'll want me to bother them" he rolled his eyes, with his eyes fixated on his phone. "If you take Mingi with you, Yunho will be too busy to pay attention to Yeosang" he wiggled his eyebrows, "which means-"

"That i'll get to spend the whole day with my Sangie" he beamed clearing his throat right after. "I bet you just wanna get rid of me and hyung so you could be alone with Wooyoung hyung"

"Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know" he shrugged. By this time Wooyoung already went to the living room and settled on the couch, making himself comfortable.

Jongho rolled his eyes dialing Mingi's phone number. "Yunho's home alone with Yeosang so I need you to come with me so I can have a little mini date with my Sangie. Agree to this and i'll do your tasks for a whole week" he ranted.

"You had me at yunho" Mingi came running down the stairs. "Let's go" Jongho said. Mingi walked out of the door, to his car. He started walking towards the door when he stopped, "what's wrong?" San asked. The younger turned around with angry eyes. "Next time you wanna get my attention call me or text me" he pointed his finger, "DONT YELL MY NAME" San chuckled giving the pointed finger a chaste kiss. "ew" Jongho shivered, "ew, ew, ewwww" he held his hand running for the door. "I won't forget this Choi San, I WONT FORGET THIS" he yelled out. he looked back at his finger whining "ew"

_____________________________________
hey guys...i'm really sorry i haven't been active i just haven't been into kpop lately so i really had no motivation to continue the story and i also ran out of ideas. But i knew if i said anything it'll seem like an excuse which it isn't so i'm super sorryyyyy i'll try my best to keep updating i swear. thanks for being so patient with me, you guys are the best😭😭 i love you all so much!!!