Chapter 25

"Ah, home sweet home" Seonghwa sighed once he entered the house.

Hongjoong scoffed going to the couch, "last time I checked, you didn't want this house"

The older turned to him with an eyebrow raise, "if you still want me to be your wife, I'd suggest you shut up and agree with me" Seonghwa smiled sitting next to him on the couch.

He moved his head to the side, staring at the other. "You're so beautiful"

"I know, you remind me of that every single day" the older smiled at him cockily.

Hongjoong smiled moving closer to Seonghwa, "can I kiss you?" he stared into the others eyes.

"We're not even dating so why should I let you kiss me?" The taller whispered leaning in closer.

Hongjoong moved even closer, their lips centimeters away from each other. "Because you'll be my wife soon" he moved even closer, their lips slightly grazing over each other.

Seonghwa moved his arms up, encircling them around Hongjoong's neck. He laid down on the couch, pulling the other down with him so they don't break their moment. "Kiss me" Seonghwa whispered. Hongjoong leaned in, their lips about to taste each others, but Seonghwa's phone rang.

Seonghwa groaned and reached for his phone. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" Wooyoung yelled over the line.

"None of your business, leave me alone" Seonghwa sighed.

"Hyung, seriously where are you? I thought we were supposed to meet back at home"

"I'm at Hongjoong's right now cause I don't wanna talk to you guys-"

"You're- you're at hyungs house?" Wooyoung stuttered.

"Yes" Seonghwa sighed looking up at Hongjoong who was still hovering over him. He smiled lightly, motioning for him to come closer.

Wooyoung released a small shriek, almost scaring Seonghwa, "why did u do that?"

"Nothing. Have fun and use protection! I don't want a little brother"

"Wooyoung- I'm a guy"

"Like I said use protection byeeeeeee" he hung up before the other could say anything.

He sighed again, and looked down at his phone turning it off. "You okay?" Hongjoong asked with a small smile.

The older groaned grabbing at his face, "Wooyoung stresses me out sometimes"

"Would you like me to relive your stress?" Hongjoong smirked.

"Don't be so dirty minded" he pushed him off and walked towards the kitchen.

"I need some type of escape plan or something" Seonghwa thought.

"Wanna go to Japan with me?" Hongjoong asked sitting at one of the chairs closest to the kitchen island.

"What is up with you and Japan?"

"I don't know? I just wanna take my wifey on a beautiful trip in one of the most beautiful countries in the world" he pouted, "is  that too much to ask for?"

"Yes! And why do u even wanna go to Japan?"

"I told you. It's because I want my wifey, my honey bear, my star, my Angel-" Hongjoong turned around, swaying back and forth.

"We get it" Seonghwa chuckled. The other turned back around and smiled at him. "Come on what do you say?"

Seonghwa shrugged leaning his chin on his hand, "I don't know?"