Chapter 23

"Is that all the stuff?" Seonghwa huffed siting on the ground.

"Yes. Thank god" Yeosang said wiping at his forehead.

"I'm never moving again" Wooyoung groaned sprawling on the floor like a starfish.

"So you're gonna end up living here with your husband and your kids?" Yeosang asked sarcastically copying Wooyoung's actions.

"Husband? Yes. Kids? No. I don't want anything to do with those little demons" he shivered.

"Kids aren't that bad you know?" Yunho piped in.

"Yes they are. They're the spawns of satan. No matter how cute they are there is at least a little bit of evil living inside of them."

"If I can handle you three little demons I'm pretty sure you can handle a small child" Seonghwa said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"He's right. You guys are not easy to take care of" Yunho got up following Seonghwa.

The two males looked at each other shocked and got up abruptly, following the taller. "No we're not" Wooyoung yelled out.

"Yes, you are"

"Yeosang, back me up here" Wooyoung whined.

"In any other situation I would but..." He swayed his head a little shrugging.

"I swear the one time I need your big ass mouth to spit out some insults you completely become useless"

"Did he- did he just- did he just say that?"

Wooyoung smirked crossing his arms, "Yes, and I'll say it again"

"You flat ass bitch-"

"Who the fuck you calling flat?" Wooyoung asked baffled "Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

"Son of a-"

"Alright enough!" Seonghwa yelled. "It is hot ass hell right now and with your bickering on top of it, it is making it ten times harder to survive in this goddamn heat"

"He started it-" Wooyoung pointed at his bestfriend.

"I don't care who started it, just sit your asses down and drink this lemonade before I lose my patience" Seonghwa glared making the others immediately sit down.

They sat down on the dining table they set up earlier and drank their lemonade. "This is so good" Wooyoung closed his eyes as he took another sip.

"So fucking good" Yeosang agreed.

"Thank you" Seonghwa smiled, refilling Yunho's glass after he saw it almost empty.

"Finish up so we can get all our stuff moved in. And I would like to be done by today so hurry up"

"Today?!?!" They all looked at him shocked. "Hyung~" Yunho whined.

"Yeah, what he said" Wooyoung pointed out.

Yeosang rolled his eyes at the two, "enough you cry babies, it's not that bad"

"N-not bad? Have you lost your mind?" Yunho said.

"Unboxing all these boxes in one day is like trying to get Wooyoung to stop laughing like a goddamn hyena" Wooyoung looked at the taller offended. "it's impossible"

"You could've said all of that without bringing me into the conversation" the black haired boy mumbled under his breath.

"If you want Hongjoong and his friends to come over tomorrow then I'd suggest you to get your asses up and start getting these boxes unpacked" Seonghwa said calmly getting up to grab a near by box.