Chapter 24

"Hyung..." Wooyoung said weakly as he reached for Seonghwa's hands, clutching them as tightly as he could. "Please keep your eyes open, the doctors will save you, please just keep your eyes open" Seonghwa took a sharp breath, about to cry.

"Please, please, please keep your eyes open" he begged, on the verge of letting his tears fall.

"If I end up dying, tell Hongjoong hyung I'll come for his neck if he breaks your heart okay?" he struggled finally being pushed into the ER. Once the door closed, Seonghwa stood there with his tears falling down his slightly pink cheeks.

With his vision being blurred, he quickly fished out his phone calling the first number he could see. He sobbed, quickly wiping at his tears that had landed on his cheeks, "Yunho, Wooyoung's in the hospital plea-please hurry" He chocked out and hung up before the other line could say anything.

He slowly walked his way towards the waiting room and shakily sat down waiting for Yunho to come. Not even five minutes later he heard his name being called. "Seonghwa" he slowly looked up, his teary eyes meeting with Hongjoong's soft brown ones.

"Hongjoong" he chocked out, running to embrace the other in a tight hug.

Seonghwa buried his face in the others neck, letting out his sobs. "Wooyoung- he's-"

"Shhh calm down. Just take a deep breath okay? Everything's gonna be fine" Hongjoong soothed, rubbing the others back to comfort him in some way.

He picked up Seonghwa bridal style and quickly walked to a nearby seat, sitting down with the other on his lap. Both of the taller's legs were on one side while he tilted his head to be buried in Hongjoong's neck.

Seongwha didn't seem to care on whether they were in public or how they were sitting. He still kept his face in the same place and still kept crying. "I promise everything will be okay" he said lowly only for Seonghwa to hear.

He still wasn't sure what had happened but he knew that he had to comfort the other or things would go south. He kept rubbing small circles on the others back and kept whispering sweet nothings into the others ear. And sooner or later Seonghwa's crying had calmed down and turned into small sniffles.

"Are you feeling better now?" Hongjoong whispered receiving a small nod from the other.

"So what happened to Wooyoung?"

Seonghwa lifted his head up a bit then started, "he was bringing one of the boxes that we haven't unpacked upstairs. Then-then" he stuttered out burying his face in Hongjoong's neck again.

"Shhh it's okay, take it slow alright?"

He sniffled wiping at his nose, "well...I-i called his name and when h-he turned around he fell down the stairs and hit his head" he sobbed even more.

"If I hadn't called him, he would've been fine and we wouldn't be here in the hospital"

"Seonghwa it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself"

"But what if he's seriously hurt? Or even has a serious concussion?"

"Look I don't know Wooyoung that well, but from what I've seen by being around him these couple of days, I know that he's a strong person and a little fall won't be able to put him out of commission"

The older chuckled lightly wiping at his tears, "yeah I guess Wooyoung is pretty strong"

Hongjoong nudged his face close to Seonghwa's, "so there's nothing to worry about"

"Thank you" Seonghwa said lowly.

"Anything for you, wifey" Hongjoong winked, receiving a weak punch from the other.