Chapter 4

They all made it to the front of the gates with eyes staring at them. "Hyung they're staring" Yeosang said hiding behind Seonghwa."I know baby, but we'll get through this ok?" Seonghwa said reassuring the younger. The boy didn't look too convinced but he still nodded his head. Seonghwa sighed, "how about after school we can all go shopping? Will that make you feel better?"

"Yes, definitely let's go. Thanks hyung you're the best" Yeosang said hugging the older.

"Yunho-ah are you free after school?" The taller thought for a moment then nodded.

"Good then that's settled, let's just try and get through the school day then we can go shopping.

They all cheered and walked inside the school feeling happy to get out of school as fast as they can.

When they were walking to their classrooms they suddenly heard someone whispering, "look at them, what the hell are they wearing?"

"I know right? they're so girly" a boy said snickering.

Seonghwa turned around to look at the three boys behind him to see if they were at all fazed with the whispers around them. To his surprise they weren't at all, especially Yeosang. The younger was more on the shyer side, so he expected him to be freaking out right about now. He then looked at Wooyoung who was walking confidently with a wide grin plastered on his face. Seonghwa then looked at Yunho who seemed distressed, Seonghwa then stopped walking and came closer to Yunho.

"Yunho baby, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't do good when people stare at me" He said nervously chuckling.

"Aww come here" The older said hugging the taller.

Yunho hugged Seonghwa back melting into the warm embrace. "Wooyoung was right" he said pulling away.

"Right about what?" Yeosang asked.

"About Seonghwa hyung being a mom" he said smiling.

Seonghwa sighed, "You know what just call me mom at this point, because I know you guys are never gonna let the name go so might as well accept my fate." He shrugged

"Finally" Yeosang and Wooyoung cheered going up to the older and hugging him. Seonghwa then stretched out his hand for Yunho to reach, Yunho replied to the action by putting his hand on the older ones own. Before he could process the situation at hand he was pulled into the hug. He was shocked at the sudden gesture but soon relaxed into the hug.

"Well would you look at that?" The four boys turned to the voice.

The older of the four turned around to look at who the voice belonged to. "And you are?"

"My names Chris, cutie" He said winking at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa hid the three boys behind him, as he felt the need to protect them from this Chris guy. "First of all don't call me cutie and second get the fuck out of my face you creep." Seonghwa said frustratedly walking away, while the three boys were following behind. As they were walking away Chris suddenly pulled Yunho's arm. The boys eyes widened as he felt scared. Seonghwa turned around as he heard a boy yelp.

"Get your hands off of him right now." The older said through gritted teeth.

"Or what? You're gonna beat me up?" Chris said mocking Seonghwa.

"No, he's gonna sit and watch as I beat your ass." Suddenly a figure who had dark hair and a slit on one of his eyebrows appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Chris' hand that was attached to Yunho's and squeezed it. Chris soon released his grip on Yunho's wrist and the boy ran to Seonghwa hugging him. Seonghwa being the person he is he held the taller tight into his arms and started whispering sweet nothings into the boys ears and kept telling him that he was safe.