Chapter 9

Seonghwa and Hongjoong walked back to the others smiling. San looked at Hongjoong then at Seonghwa, he gasped as he saw that Seonghwa's eyes were a bit puffy and red. "Hyung, what did you do to eomma?" San asked crossing his arms. They all focused their attention to Seonghwa and frowned. They turned to Hongjoong and glared at him.

"Why are his eyes puffy?" Jongho asked.

"And why are his eyes red?" Wooyoung raised his eyebrow.

"And he looks like he just cried." Yeosang said worried.

"Why is that?" Mingi finished Yeosang's sentence.

Hongjoong raised his hands up signaling he meant no harm. "I swear I didn't do anything to him. And why are you guys suddenly ganging up on me?" He pouted.

"What do you expect?" Wooyoung said putting his hands on his hip. "If you mess with our mom we will not go soft on you, even if you are the father of the group." Yunho threatened.

"I swear I didn't do anything to him and even if I did I wouldn't forgive myself" Hongjoong put his head down.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong smiling sadly. "Don't worry guys, he didn't do anything to me, and if he did I wouldn't forgive him so easily." Seonghwa said proudly.

They all sighed in content. "And don't ever gang up on him again, besides you guys claimed him as your dad, so if he were to punish you somehow it wouldn't be any of my business." Seonghwa shrugged.

"But hyung he made you sad" Yeosang whined.

"I know, but I forgave him, so you guys should too" Seonghwa said patting Yeosang's head and glared at the others behind the younger.

"Now apologize to him"

They all whined and went up to Hongjoong apologizing. "Sorry hyung" Hongjoong smiled at their cuteness. "It's fine, I know you guys were just protecting him, and I'm glad you guys were there for him, especially you three" Hongjoong pointed at Mingi, Jongho, and San.

"You three, really don't trust people easily but I'm glad you trust Seonghwa and his friends." Hongjoong continued hugging them all. He pulled away and smiled tiredly, "now let's go home, I'm kind of tired." he said rubbing his eyes tiredly.

They all agreed and got out the mall, the fresh breeze hitting their faces. "it's so refreshing" Yeosang sighed putting his head on Jongho's shoulder. "Yeah, it is" Jongho agreed patting Yeosang's hair. They all walked to the parking lot. Getting in the cars as soon as they got there.

They drove off not knowing where they were going. As they got on the main road Hongjoong suddenly broke the silence, "so, uh... where exactly do you live?"

"So you were just driving without a destination in mind?" Jongho asked crossing his arms.

"It's not my fault and I just remembered" He cried out.

"Yeah sure hyung, whatever you say." Jongho rolled his eyes in a joking way.

"Shut up and get back to your little cuddle session with Yeosang." Hongjoong fired back.

"Gladly" Jongho  pouted dramatically and nuzzled his face into Yeosang's neck.

Yeosang patted his hair. "Why are you always picking fights with Hongjoong hyung?"

"I don't, in fact the only times I picked fights with him is today."

Yeosang looked at him skeptically, "don't look at me like that, it's true" Jongho said getting up from Yeosang's shoulder.

"I'm the only person who's actually obedient. San hyung and Mingi hyung are the problem child. I sometimes sit there and watch them get scolded by hyung. Trust me I'm the least of his worries" Jongho finished resting his head back to its original position.