Chapter 26

"Hyungie~" Wooyoung whined, grabbing on to Seonghwa's arms. "Don't leave me. Please"

"Wooyoung, it's only for a week" Seonghwa sighed.

"Eomma, don't go~" Yeosang joined in. "Seriously Yeosang?"

"You guys leave him alone" Yunho said pushing the others away, "thank you yunho" Seonghwa smiled.

The taller released a small pout on his lips before lunging himself on the other, "hyung~" he cried out. The other two looked at each other and joined in, making it a group hug.

"Oh for the love of god" The older gave up. "It's only for a week, I promise when I come back I'll come back with two suitcases worth of souvenirs and we can cuddle all you want"

"Two suitcases?" Yeosang asked pulling away from the hug.

Yunho looked at the other and pulled away immediately, "I mean I do love Japan"

Wooyoung looked at the two surprised, "you guys are so easy" they both shrugged going to the kitchen. "Not our fault" Yeosang yelled.

Wooyoung turned to the older giving him the biggest pout he could conjure up, "who am I supposed to cuddle when I go to sleep then?"

The older shrugged, "Yunho? Yeosang? Mochi? I don't really know"

"I see that you don't care about me anymore" Wooyoung huffed with crossed arms, "Wooyoung I really don't have time for your complaining. Hongjoong's gonna be here any minute and I need to leave"

The younger rolled his eyes, mimicking inaudible words under his breath, "fine whatever. I guess this is goodbye"

"It's not like I'm going to die, I'm literally coming back in a week-" Seonghwa furrowed his brows, looking concerned. "Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I guess I'll miss you is what I'm trying you say"

The older stretched out his arms, tackling the other "and I'll miss you, my little troublemaker" he gave him a kiss on the cheek. The younger tried with all his might to refuse the others hug but soon gave in. "Can I sleep in your room?" He mumbled under the older's neck.

Seonghwa pulled away to get a clear look at his face but the younger just pulled him back into the hug, "Why?" He chuckled.

"Just cause" he looked up at the other with pleading eyes, "fine, you can stay there. But don't mess it up"

"Hyung" the younger looked at him with a straight face, "do you really have no confidence in me?"

"Do you wanna know the truth?" He whispered. Wooyoung shook his head coming closer so he could hear better. "I have absolutely no ounce of confidence in you"

The younger pulled away nodding his head calmly, trying to contain his pout. "I see how it is, I bet you won't even miss me"

"Come on" the older whined, "I'm kidding. You know I love you and that I'll miss you the most"

"Really?" The younger's head perked up.

Seonghwa hummed in agreement, "as much as you annoy me, I'll miss you the most"

"I doubt that but I'll miss you too" the younger smiled in return hugging the other one last time.

When Seonghwa was about to say something the doorbell rang, "he's here" he cheered. "hyung calm down, it's not that big of a deal" Wooyoung went to open the door. When he opened it, he was met with Hongjoong's figure and another one beside him. He quickly slammed the door shut, looking at the older with widened eyes.

"Sa- what the hell is he doing here?" he whispered. "who?" Seonghwa tilted his head. "why did you slam the door on Hongjoong's face?"

He walked up to the younger, pushing him ever so lightly "Wooyoung move"