Chapter 19

Seonghwa squeezed the sand bag in his hand eyeing the little hole it was supposed to go through. He brought the little sand bag up to his mouth whispering meaningless prayers to it. He sighed out a breath of air and brought his hand back. He slowly swung his arm back and forth trying to aim for his target. When he finally found a perfect swing he threw the bag in the hole, making it in the process. Just as it went through he cheered jumping up and down out of sheer happiness. Hongjoong groaned at that and pouted immediately.

Out of all the games they have played, he has only been able to win three of them. He came up to the older with a pouting face. "Which one do you want?" he asked directing his question at the many prizes that were on display.

"The toothless plushie" Seonghwa cheered.

Not being able to keep his pout for long, Hongjoong smiled at the mans happy face and went up to the station that had the prizes. He gathered the little tickets he was able to obtain from winning the three rounds and gave it to the person standing behind the counter. "The toothless plushie please" Hongjoong said. The woman looked at him as she was mesmerized by his beauty, "do you want the m-medium or the l-large?" she stuttered.

Hongjoong contemplated for a second and turned around calling for Seonghwa to come towards him, "which one do you want?" He leaned towards the male whispering to him. "depends on how many tickets you have" Seonghwa giggled thinking back at how Hongjoong reacted after he won yet another game.

Hongjoong smirked at Seonghwa, "if it's not enough then I'll just pay with cash" he shrugged turning back to the woman. He handed her the little tickets he had and told her to get the large plushie. She nodded counting the amount of tickets he had but frowned, she looked up at him and smiled sadly, "it seems that you don't have enough tickets"

"I wonder why?" he smiled slightly and looked up at Seonghwa. "It's not my fault you suck at games" the pink haired male shrugged and smiled. "You could've at least let me win one game"

"And why would I do that?" Seonghwa smiled with crossed arms.

"Because you love me" Hongjoong smiled puckering up his lips making a kissing face. Seonghwa laughed at his actions and went up to the women giving her his own tickets. After receiving the tickets she counted them and brought the plushy from where it was hanging and gave it to him. "Thank you" Seonghwa smiled turning on his heels to leave.

The woman watched quietly as Seonghwa went back to Hongjoong. "E-excuse m-me" The two males turned their heads at the girl. "um, I was wondering if I could get your number?" she asked directly looking at Hongjoong.

Seonghwa stood there looking at the woman then at Hongjoong. Understanding the situation, he frowned holding Hongjoong's wrist and glared at the woman. "He's taken" he huffed out dragging Hongjoong to a food stall.

The brown haired male smirked internally allowing himself to be dragged. With a frowning face Seonghwa went up to get churros for the both of them. Hongjoong sat at a table watching the other's every move in silence. Seonghwa soon came back with two containers of churros in hand and chocolate drizzle in the other. He sat down handing one of the containers to Hongjoong and set the drizzle in the middle of the table.

Just as he was about to take a bite into his churro he felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He looked up seeing Hongjoong leaning on his hand that was rested on the table, smirking. "What is it?"

"Nothing" Hongjoong smiled.

Seonghwa sighed not believing him, "Why are you looking at me? Do I have something on my face?"

"Yes"

"Really? what is it?" Seonghwa asked touching his face.

"Beauty"