Chapter 21

The next day came and Yunho was pacing around frantically with his phone in hand. He had tried contacting Seonghwa but the older couldn't be reached, afraid that something had happened to him because of his father. "Yunho calm down I'm sure Seonghwa hyung is just sleeping at a hotel with Hongjoong hyung somewhere" Yeosang tried reassuring him as he brought him to sit on the couch.

"No- something bad probably happened to him and it's all my fault" yunho said bouncing his leg nervously out of habit.

Yeosang placed his hand on his shaking leg trying to relax the other, "don't say that, hyung chose to go to your house all by himself"

"I should've stopped him though"

Yeosang sighed cupping his face so he would look at him, "you did everything you could to stop him but he didn't listen. So just relax and wait awhile alright?" He nodded with teary eyes as Yeosang helped him wipe away his tears with his sleeve.

Soon Wooyoung came with a giant bowl of popcorn, some water bottles, and sodas in hand. "Don't worry about Seonghwa hyung, he's fine"

"But what if he's not?"

"Hush child, you shouldn't worry" Wooyoung stated dramatically placing his index finger on Yunho's lips. "There's nothing better than a movie marathon with your friends" he climbed on the couch with the popcorn bowl in hand and the drinks on the coffee table.

Yeosang grabbed the blankets he folded earlier and the remote handing it to Wooyoung to choose a movie. With a silent agreement, Wooyoung put on Harry Potter with the volume on full blast. Yeosang laid the blanket on top them and came closer to Yunho, squishing himself there. Wooyoung did the same and set the bowl of popcorn on Yunho so they could all reach it without trouble.

Soon the door to the apartment opened startling Seonghwa immediately, "why is it so loud in here?" He questioned as he covered his ears. Hongjoong was right behind him with the suitcase in hand.

Leaving the shorter behind to deal with the suitcase Seonghwa came to the living room, standing in front of the tv with his hands on his hips. "Hyung move, we're watching Harry Potter" Yunho whined. Wooyoung paused the movie and received another whine from Yunho, Wooyoung pointed at Seonghwa telling him that he was standing right there but Yunho just got up heading to the room.

"What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong" Seonghwa asked his head tilted to the side.

"He was waiting for you all night long because he was worried that something bad had happened to you because of his father" Yeosang said.

"He was seriously worried about you because you didn't pick up when he called. So you should go talk to him" Wooyoung got up shoving him towards his room.

"So do I leave or?" Hongjoong asked feeling awkward.

"You. Stay. We wanna know what you did to our hyung and why you didn't pick up your phone when we called you" Wooyoung said glaring at Hongjoong.

In the room~

"Hey Yuyu" Seonghwa said sitting close to the other on the bed.

"Don't talk to me" Yunho wipped his head to the side.

"I'm sorry I couldn't pick up your phone calls, I woke up to a dead phone this morning" Seonghwa pouted.

"Then why didn't you call me yesterday and tell me you were gonna sleep some place else?" Yunho pouted finally looking at Seonghwa.

"Because when I got home-" he smiled calling Hongjoong's place home, maybe one day he'll be able to live there with him. "When I got home I was tired and immediately fell asleep. I didn't even think to look at my phone"