Chapter 17

"Yeosang hurry the fuck up already I need to shower" Wooyoung banged lightly on the bathroom door.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, I told you to go shower but you were too busy trying to find a 'perfect hairstyle' for Yunho" Yeosang yelled, finally being done with his shower.

He opened the door with a towel on his head and a towel wrapped around his waist. "You better not have finished all the hot water" Wooyoung glared.

"I don't know, go check for yourself" the blonde shrugged walking passed the shorter male.

Wooyoung huffed and slammed the door, "as much as I hate you, you look kind of hot with your hair all wet like that"

"No need to state the obvious, I already know I'm hot" Yeosang chuckled a little.

"Cocky bastard" Wooyoung yelled to the blonde.

"Thank you"

"It wasn't a complement" Wooyoung started the shower.

"I'll take it as a compliment though"

"You shouldn't" Wooyoung argued.

"But I will" Yeosang went up to the bathroom opening it and blowing a kiss towards Wooyoung's way just to tease the other some more.

"Ugh I hate you"

"Love you too" Yeosang giggled and went back to Seonghwa's room where Yunho was sat scrolling on his phone.

"Yunho, what time is it?" Yeosang started drying his hair with the towel on his head.

"It's 10:24, why?" Yunho diverted his attention from his phone to Yeosang.

"Wanna leave at 1?" Yeosang opened one of the drawers.

"Sure" Yunho shrugged focusing his attention back at his phone.

Yeosang was now fully dressed. Since him and the others aren't supposed to leave until 1, he dressed up in a simple beige oversized shirt with a short under it.

Yeosang finished putting on his clothes and applied some lotion to his face. He sighed feeling relieved. He turned facing Yunho's back then smirked. He walked closer to the taller boy slowly, then he suddenly jumped on him making Yunho scream a little.

"Ahhh, you scared me half to death" Yunho shouted.

Yeosang laughed at the taller's shocked face, "you looked sad, so I had to distract you somehow" he shrugged.

Yunho sighed, "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me" he smiled.

"Yeah I doubt that" Yeosang rolled his eyes. "You don't have to hide stuff from me, I might look intimidating and look like I don't give a fuck half of the time but I'm a very caring person"

"Oh really?" Yunho sat up crossing his arms jokingly.

"Yes-" Yeosang got interrupted by someone swinging the bedroom door open.

"What happened? is someone hurt? why was Yunho screaming?" wooyoung came in bursting through the door with wet hair and a shocked face. He had a towel wrapped around his waist with his hand supporting it so it wouldn't fall down.

The other two laughed at the purple haired male, "we're fine, but you look so ridiculous right now" Yeosang laughed even more at Yunho's statement.

"Stop laughing, I thought you were actually in some type of danger" He collapsed on the floor still holding his towel.

Yunho got out of bed with Yeosang following close behind and walked towards the shorter, "we're fine I promise. Yeosang just jumped on me and that made me scream. I'm sorry okay?"