➪FIVE

Without a word the lady nods, turning away and disappearing

Without a word the lady nods, turning away and disappearing. "So can I get a bit of insight on your childhood?" He asks and I nod.

"I was raised by my mother, never met my father. My mother and I have a neutral relationship, she's there when I need her and I'm sure that I can count on her for anything. I grew up here in Seattle, a little two bedroom apartment where a bunch of kids lived around. I always had someone to play with" I tell him and he deeply listens.

"Any other family members?" He seems to be genuinely interested so I have no problem answering him.

"Well my grandmother passed when I was five so I don't much remember her, and my grandfather passed a few years back. He was the best. My mother has a sister, but they didn't talk much as I was growing up so we pretty much have a non existent relationship" I say and he nods.

"What about you?".

"Well I have a brother, James. This is actually his hotel. He owns a few. I do restaurants he does hotels. We have a pretty good relationship. My mother and father are married, I have a good relationship with the two of them. Both are only children so no cousins or anything blood related" he says and I nod.

"How was life growing up with a sibling?" I ask. I've never had the feeling of being able to say that I was someone's sister. It must be great.

"It's was well I guess. I was one year old when he was born so growing up with him was all I knew. We've grown to become great brothers, our parents wouldn't allow otherwise anyways" he says and I nod.

"So how many restaurants do you own?" I ask, taking my glass and taking a small sip.

"Fifteen. They're all over. Georgia, Washington, a few in California, just got one put up in Texas a few years back. Working for one in Paris" he says.

He grins widely. "Your smile. Do you like Paris?".

I nod. "I really want to go, it's been my dream for a long time".

He nods. "Well then we shall go, darling. I want to make your dreams come true. All of them. But I also want to get to know you better and assure that this is something we both want".

"This? What is this this that we're speaking of?" I ask and he smiles.

"An agreement".

"An agreement?".

He nods. "I want to experience things with you. It wouldn't be entirely sexual, there will be many benefits besides just that" he speaks and I raise an eyebrow.

"Sexual? You never said anything about us doing anything sexual I mean this is our first date, Mr. Rianchi".

He clears his throat as the waitress approaches us. "Nicco, darling. Just Nicco" the woman sits a very delicious looking plate in front of me before sitting Nicco's plate in front of him. He gives her a fixed smile before she walks away.