➪EIGHT

"So what I'm hearing is that I should revise your contract and come up with a completely different set of rules to meet your wishes?" He asks as if it's not been very apparent

"So what I'm hearing is that I should revise your contract and come up with a completely different set of rules to meet your wishes?" He asks as if it's not been very apparent. I'm new to this entire thing and the thought of him even thinking that he owns me makes me very unsettled.

"Darling you have to understand that these are rules for a submissive. I live a life where I am dominant, I need a submissive to be with me" he tells me but it doesn't change my mind.

I shake my head, watching him from across the table as he sits his fork down, clearly not pleased by the great standard I've held. He lets out a small breath through his parted lips. "Nicco I can not be this way on command" I say.

"I'm not reading you" he tells me.

"I'm saying that I will not submit to you whenever you want. It won't be an agreement, it'll just be the way things are. If you're dominant in your everyday life then I may listen to you because I want to, not because I've signed a contract for it" I become a bit flustered at the way he's looking at me. As if he's not pleased at all but I must express myself.

Relationships or agreements don't last very long when there isn't honesty and great communication, in which being honest was listed as one of his rules. Which shouldn't even have to be a rule. It should just be standard as we are two adults.

"I'm sorry Nicco but I don't think I'll be able to sign a contract like this" his eyebrows crease in furry as the words fall from my mouth but they've already spilled, too late to pull them back in.

"This contract ensures our relationship, without it we have nothing" he slyly shakes his head, adamant on what he's said. But I don't mind. I won't push him further because I know it's not what I want.

"Then we will not be able to have a relationship, Nicco." Once the words fall from my mouth his face falls into a fixed frown, his jaw clenching subtly.

He stands up, his chair pushing back with the pit of his knees, adjusting the sleeve to his dark, long sleeved shirt that looked to be freshly iron. Again, everything about him is so well manicured.

"I'll have Hudson drive you home." He pulls his phone from his pocket, fiddling with it for a small second before pulling it towards his ear. He starts to head for the doors and I know that my only way out is with him so I have no choice but to follow after him.

I jog a bit to catch up with him as he is taking large steps, his long legs giving him the advantage. He presses the button to the elevator before sticking his hand into his pocket. "Circle back around I need you to take Sienna to her apartment" his tone is thick and it slightly confuses me.

Maybe it's his thick accent but I am also sensing a bit of rising anger. Maybe he's pissed that I didn't want to sign the contract. But how would he be happy having me do something that would be miserable for me. I am completely inexperienced in being the kind of submissive he wants, it won't go well. If I go any further- continuing to be blindfolded, this entire thing will crash and it won't end well.