➪NINETEEN

I pull away from Nicco's plump lips only to be forced back against them

I pull away from Nicco's plump lips only to be forced back against them. He beautifully slid his right hand into the back of my hair, brushing his fingertips past my scalp to pull me back onto him. This kiss is far more heated than the one we shared before sex, it's almost more passionate. A small groan escapes from his lips as he finally releases me, breathing hard as beads of sweat roll down his face. If he were my past partner I'd call him out for barley doing anything, but since he actually put in the effort to make me come, I have no words.

"So sweet, Sienna" he mummers as my face is still very close to his, my hands placed directly on his thighs.

His green eyes hang a bit low, and his chest weaves up and down at a pace a bit below rapid. He's tired, but so am I.

"Who taught you that?" He asks as I look into his eyes, soon looking at his lips as his breath fans against my own. Who taught me? Why would he want to know?

I give him an awkward smile before shrugging and shaking my head. "What?".

"Tell me I'm the only man you've ever done that for, even if it's a lie" he almost seems desperate to hear me speak the words.

"You'd want me to lie?" my voice is still under the impression that my body has had a recent orgasm, my voice being a bit lighter.

He nods. "Yes. I want to be the only one".

"What if I want to be the only one for you? Would you make it happen?" I ask with a full heart and he smiles a bit, nodding.

"If it's what you wanted. My father knows a few people that could get the women erased so that you would be the only one. You'd just have to say it, baby" his words almost spook me but the smile on his face makes me think that he's joking. I sure hope he is.

I shake my head. "I'm perfectly fine with not being your first, but I better be your only one".

He nods as he lifts himself closer to me. "You are. I could never look you in the eyes and treat another woman the way I do you." He places a quick kiss on my lips before getting up and walking towards his bathroom.

I watch his back profile the entire way, engulfing my eyes into his deep muscles, his beautifully smooth skin showing with the light. He disappears for a few seconds and next I can hear the shower come on.

"I hate showering alone now that I have you, Sienna" his voice echoes through his bathroom and with a smile on my face I get up to join him.

His face turns into a small smile as my body comes to view, his eyes on mine. "There she is. I thought I was going to have to carry you inside. How are you feeling, your hips a bit bruised" he points to my hip as if it's nothing.

I lower my eyes down to see that I am nearly turning purple. It looks entirely worse than it feels, but it does hurt a bit.

"Nothing a bit of makeup won't fix, but again, how are you feeling? Tell me the truth". He's very adamant on me telling him exactly how I feel, I can tell by the tone of his voice.