➪ELEVEN

He pulls away from me and our eyes both set on the screen of his device

He pulls away from me and our eyes both set on the screen of his device. Spencer. "I'm sorry baby" he sighs as I climb off of him. He picks up the phone, sliding his finger across. "Hello? Wait a minute slow down. What? Okay I'll be there in a second".

I didn't even know that I was pouting until he turned to me with a frown on his face. I grabbed my bathing suit top and covered myself - his jaw clenched subtly.

"There is a problem at the restaurant" he shakes his head. I am bummed. More bummed than I expected myself to be but this occurs every time I am with him.

"What's wrong?" I start to fix my top, pulling the straps behind me. He sighs as he motions for me to turn around so I do, and he helps me, tying the straps together.

"I'm not even sure he was fucking rambling so I'm completely blind sided until I get there". He stands up, taking me with him as he has a grip on my arm. He fetches a towel and hands it to me to put around my body.

"Evelyn will take you to a room where you can get changed. There are fresh clothes there" he wraps a towel around his waist but he causes me confusion.

"You're not coming with me? To shower before you leave?" I ask and he pauses, turning his entire body towards me.

"Darling I'm afraid that if I shower with you I will not make it to work in time" his voice is low and steady for a quick moment.

I swallow as I look up at him, unsure of what to say. He comes closer to me, his hand touching my chin. "I'll be in the room next to you until I'm done showering, and then I'm off to work. Hudson will drive you to my apartment after you're done, or you can stay here and wait for me to come and get you".

Oh he wants me to go home with him. Wow.

"Your apartment?" My voice is softer than I intend for it to be but I don't care.

He nods to me.

"Yes. I want you in my bed by the time I get home".

He talks as if he didn't just say the sexiest thing ever to me. My thighs press together at the sight of him, turning back around and going towards the elevator. I follow him. He presses the button and the doors come open. "You can order room service, enjoy yourself. This is a luxury hotel so everything is wonderful, you'll like it. Doesn't matter the cost, I'll cover it".

It's attractive the way he speaks, wanting me to have whatever I adore. But I don't want much.

"I need soap. Does he have good soap here for a shower?" I ask. I never liked the idea of using hotel soap. It doesn't do anything for me. I need real soap.

He shrugs. "My apartment does. You can just shower there. Make sure to cover your body. Hudson doesn't need to see what's mine".

The elevator stops and the doors slide open. He turns his body towards me, sliding his hand into my hair and pulling me closer to him. His lips close on mine and like before I grow easily bothered. I wish our moment wasn't interrupted.