➪FIFTY

My body is abruptly swept right as Nicco takes ahold of my right wrist

My body is abruptly swept right as Nicco takes ahold of my right wrist. He starts to tug and I follow, not knowing what his intentions are in the slightest. "Nicco where are we going? We haven't even spoken to anyone yet. Does anyone know that we're here?" I stifle out through my confusion. We've just arrived to this large and luxurious building where we are set to have dinner and enjoy a night out with what would be called his colleagues, I think. From the looks of the attire of the door handlers and what Nicco had set out for me to wear tonight, everyone would be dressed formally, or as if they were to go to a gala. Nicco always chooses to keep his look as plain as ever, dressed inside a black suit, a white undershirt, but he looks as sexy as always. He had a black dress tailored to fit me nicely, a set of black earrings, a necklace with a large oval pendant, and bracelets to match. I think I look too expensive for tonight but he told me that as an extension of himself I'll always be worth more than I want to be. Is that a good thing?

"No, and that is a good thing, darling. Let's make a quick stop" he tells me. My protests are too strong for him so he eventually stops to scoop me into his arms, throwing me over his shoulder. Ugh! What is up with this?

His forearm rests at the pit on my knees as his other hand comes over to spank my ass. My protests are much, much smaller now.

"Marnicco Artemis, put me down, now" I tell him. He chuckles gently at my words as if to say that he wasn't even the slightest of worried about what I could do to him. But what would I do? How would I protest? Take away the privilege of sex? No, I'd be suffering as well.

Luckily there is no one that we pass by as he walks down the corridor with dimmed lights. We pass a few large paintings on the wall as he finally pushes a door open. Soft music begins to play. What is this? He turns himself around as we are finally inside, closing the door after himself and twisting the lock. A bathroom?

"Nicco what are we doing here?" I ask. He bends himself over and drops me to my feet before placing both of his hands onto my face. His hands are so soft, it feels so gentle against my cheeks. Oh my, but his mouth doesn't. His mouth feverishly rushes onto mine, leaving me breathless as I stand there with my arms bent and up as if I were going to ask what was going on. My hands soon fall to his elbows and I take ahold of them as he forces his tongue into my mouth. My lips instantly wrap around it, sucking it as if I needed it to live. He lets out a soft groan into my mouth to show his approval and I continue. He pushes further into my mouth. The heat rises and I am for sure turned on.

But what are we to do here? We are at an even where there are literal billionaires walking around. And I'm sure someone will get word that we're here due to the door handlers. People will for sure be looking for him soon.

He pulls away and my hands are still holding him, now sliding further up his arms to touch his biceps. He's so muscular.

"I need to taste you" he whispers to me. My eyes softly close as he leans down to place a small kiss right at the corner of my mouth. And then he moves to my cheek. And then to my neck, pressing a fine kiss there with his soft and wet, plump lips. "Open your legs".