➪TWENTY EIGHT

I'd be lying if I said that last night wasn't a blur with Sienna

I'd be lying if I said that last night wasn't a blur with Sienna. Well not all of it, only the last few seconds. Like I said before, I was overly excited to be doing this with her. Even though I didn't exactly have the tools I needed, seeing her hands bound to the headboard was enough for me.

When I first pursued Sienna I learned that she had many limits when it came to sex. I thought that getting her to let me practice sex like I'm used to would have been harder. But I'm glad things are the way they are.

I can see it in Sienna's eyes that she's starting to trust me, and I'm happy that I could make her feel that way. She has no reason to not trust me.

I thought that starting a BDSM session with someone that was unfamiliar with it would have been a bit more ... complicated. Her being completely unaware about it as a whole made me feel as if it wouldn't be possible to introduce her, and I still haven't if we're being honest. She isn't familiar with the toys that I want to use.

I couldn't believe how fast she made me come. The moment I pushed inside her I knew that I wouldn't last long. My body started to tingle and I could feel the bottom of my stomach form a knot so big that I had no choice but to let go. I definitely wasn't in my right mind last night. We forgot to use a condom, and I came inside her. The thought of not using protection last night with Sienna stayed on my mind as I cracked two eggs inside of a skillet. The eggs sizzled as I shook my head, not actually believing myself. I didn't even attempt to pull out of her.

The eggs were done cooking in the matter of a minute or so, so I grabbed the entire skillet and brought it closer to a glass plate where I was setting up food for Sienna. She had went to sleep after taking a shower after last nights session and I knew she would be hungry this morning.

I am in the middle of putting her eggs onto her plate when she slowly comes down the stairs. Judging by the way her footsteps sounded I could tell that she had gotten ready for work already. When she came to view, which I hadn't looked at her yet, she stood over by the wall.

"Good morning, baby. I made you breakfast and some orange juice. Do you mind taking the pill again?" I ask, a small smile on my face as she has finally gotten up.

Yeah she cuddled me a bit but she didn't talk much after the session and I had started to wonder if she was mad at me. It wasn't my fault for coming so quickly, it was hers for being so sexy. But she can never complain that I don't ever make her come first. Ladies first, always.

"Don't baby me" she says, her tone a bit condescending. Her voice isn't in the sweet tone she always uses towards me and it puzzles me for a second. My movements halt as I look over at her, watching her face. She seems a bit under angry

"What's wrong?" I ask and she takes in a small breath before pulling her braids from her neck. Oh, she found the cute love bites I left for her shit boss. I think his name was David or something of the sort.