11

Clayton walks over to a lever and switches it on sending multiple bombs out at once he casually strolls up the stairs to me, a sadistic smirk on his face. "Hello Rose." He smiles "may I ask what your doing here? Without your guard dog too." He smiles like a kid on Christmas. "That's none of your business." I snap.

Clayton laughs he steps closer to me but I step back. "Aww come on now. I don't bite, we're friends Rose." He moves closer I try to turn and run but he grabs my arm pulling me back. "What are you doing here?" He asks his mouth inches from my ear. He sticks his tongue out licking the shell of my ear, I flinch and he laughs still holding my arm tightly.

He pulls my body to his I try to pull away but I can't his grip is too strong. "Please, please let me go." My voice shakes. "I don't think I will, you escaped me once Rose but I won't let it happen again." He chuckles. "You know I'm surprised, Devon left you alone thinking you were safe back at home but here you are. You know he's helping me right? We're on the same side Rose, he tossed aside your thoughts and joined me with open arms."

"What?" His words take me by surprise "he wouldn't do that." He wouldn't, he hates Clayton too, right?

"Oh but he did." I turn to face Clayton, he's lying to me. I shove hard on his chest but he doesn't budge I try kicking and pushing but he stops me. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warns. "Please!" I Yell. "Clayton please, please just let me go." He shakes his head. I need to get away I eye his sword he has attached at his hip I grab it fast, I go to strike him but he lets me go and jumps back. My hands are shaking as I stand a few feet away from him.

"Rose give it to me. You know your not allowed to have that." His voice is no longer playful. He grabs his axe from his back, I know I can't beat him like this but I can't outrun him either. I strike him but he blocks it off I try again and again but he doesn't budge all he does it block the hits from hurting himself he looks almost bored. I keep trying until I finally land one on his leg it only grazes him.

"Oh now you've done it." He slams the axe down on me I block it but he's too powerful he hits my side I scream it didn't do serious damage but my side is now bleeding. He strikes my calf next I fall to the ground my sword clatters down beside me. Im too weak, I hold my side blood staining my hands. He flips the axe in his hand and slams the butt of it into my skull. I let out a scream and he smiles his eyes wild with rage. I need to escape him.

My head is pounding and there's a ringing in my ears but I push myself up and run past him, he try's to grab me but I slip under it I run down the steps into the chaos. "Rose, you can't outrun me!" Clayton calls he's right behind me my side is bleeding and I'm sure my calf is just the same. Pain shoots through my arm I scream at the arrow now stuck there, I almost trip over my steps but I manage to keep myself upright. A foot slams into my back and I face plant into the mud I gasp.

"Darling that was a very nice try but it earned you another wound." I grab my side and then my arm tears fall down my face I should've listened to Devon. Then it hits me Devon I need to find him he'll help me. Clayton reaches for me but I slide away I yelp in pain but I stand again and stagger away my head is spinning but I manage to spot his white hair and run for it.

Another arrow slams into my thigh and I fall to the ground screaming. I can't get up again my body is in too much pain. "DEVON!" I scream tears fall down my face clouding my vision.

"Aww Rose." Clayton crouches in front of me he forces me to look at him he pulls the arrows out of me I scream for each one. He shakes his head as he pulls out his sword and slams the end into my head knocking me out. "You should have listened to me."